Clothing refresh locker

So I had a quick idea that I’ve been thinking about for a little bit. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that there are certain times when you are on duty where you need to change your uniform for a certain reason. The idea of a uniform locker on teams would be unrealistic, as the amount of different uniform combinations would be crazy high with ranks, divisions/agencies, etc. The idea I have would be to put something that would be like a clothing locker somewhere inside of a department’s HQ. This could even be put inside of the locker rooms for some added role-play. The function of this clothing locker would simply be to refresh your avatar’s clothing. This would avoid you having to switch teams and then switch back or even reset, both of which you need to organize your inventory for again. This would simply refresh your avatar to the new uniform you are wearing. Let me know if you support and your thoughts down in the comments!

16 Likes

NOTE This is not a clothing locker. This simply refreshes your avatar to the new clothing you are wearing on the avatar page. Making a clothing locker with all the clothing uniform options is unrealistic because of how many different ranks and versions you would need.

6 Likes

I still wish we could spawn in (or have a place we could change) with a basic uniform since Fedora isn’t funding uniforms anymore. It makes it difficult for those who want to participate in the community but don’t have any robux.

12 Likes

Agreed.

7 Likes

not like it’d be difficult to make a uniform locker that could support the departments with the most uniforms :eyes: – would be a better experience to use than roblox’s avatar editor anyway lol

8 Likes

Seems like a useful update that shouldn’t create any problems, good idea

5 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

yeah.

2 Likes

I agree, but fed likes his money.

5 Likes

YES!!

5 Likes

i mean we could take it a step further… scfd has our scripted lockers with our bunker gear(all ranks from candidate-fire chief). how hard could it possibly be to recreate this for other departments?

8 Likes

huge support, this elaborates slightly on a suggestion i made regarding something like this on the SWAT bearcat so we can rp getting gear, currently we dont use the bearcat anymore due to fed wanting us to patrol until a sit comes in, with this, this will mitigate that problem https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/v2-swat-bearcat-deployment-system/

7 Likes

Agreed, I don’t even know why they aren’t funding department employees considering Stapleton has a steady revenue stream.

6 Likes

Time to take it to the founders. Wish me luck lol

7 Likes

V3 maybe

this requires a refresh (like a respawn, but stay in place) which removes any tools you grabbed from the locker (unlike a uniform giver)

[the game] can refresh avatar without respawning btw

tell us your secrets