Clearlybecs for House of Representatives

Hello fellow citizens,

I have come back to the House of Representatives to hopefully gain more experience within government. I have great much respect to all people. The people voices matter, not Political politician’s. I have believed from the start that when I took office back in May that I learned to listen to the people.

Even though none of my bills passed due to poor writing, all bills that I proposed did in fact come from the people’s interest. I had to resign a few months ago due to account problems, but I fixed my problems and now am back to bring the voice back.
Let’s bring the strength of Firestone back to the people. I know right now I “sound like a person to run for himself.” I get that. But that’s not who I am. I hope we can bring strength to Firestone.

We have had so many bills that were unaccounted for, an inactive congress, and many problems we faced last term. I feel we can accomplish everything we need to do from last terms agenda from Congress that was not accounted for to bring back to this Congress to be accounted for. As well as the new agenda we will bring to this term.

Thank you,
God bless Firestone.

2 Likes

ok thats cool and all but what bills do you actually intend on creating and properly writing this time

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

WHY ARE YOU STILL BUMPING

2 Likes

@moderators lock this the elections over

2 Likes

The election is over.