Classification: Can you get in trouble for screenshotting pictures of inside the Governor's Manor?

I mean it’s just a few blocks and unions and decals inside with some other shit I won’t go into detail about

But if I did, legally would I get in trouble?

This is all in light of the classification law

1 Like

It is of my opinion that the classification laws were made specifically for documents not buildings. However, if stretched certain areas could be deemed ‘classified’.

Meaning that it is requested that someone present this question to the Supreme Court.

1 Like

I mean, if you weren’t supposed to be there it could be an issue but besides that.

3 Likes

There’s no law that states that taking photos of inside the Governor’s Manor is illegal so it’s legal.

1 Like

DHS is trying to order SCSO employees to delete images of the inside of the Governor’s Mannor that some of them have (they are saying that it is classified) hence why this was created.

1 Like

What if a civilian has pics of the inside of the manor?

1 Like

I mean, that probably means they trespassed which is a crime, but I don’t believe you can classify a building.

2 Likes

Unless you were illegally there and were specifically not given permission to be inside of there, there’s no reason to believe that taking pictures inside of it is to be deemed ‘illegal’.

Maybe sometimes under protection of the classification law to an extent, but no. It’s not illegal under regular circumstances.

:innocent:

1 Like

It is impossible to know if they were there legally or not, unless a DHS operative let them in.

However, they may not be forced to delete the pictures by anyone who doesn’t have any authority over them. (so DHS cannot order the pictures deleted)

2 Likes

But the Department of Justice has taken note of this.

2 Likes

According to what I heard Fed let them in, who’s not a DHS agent, so, technically, SWAT entering manor in that situation is trespassing.

1 Like

DHS would have to press charges on the Deputies if they trespassed. If no wrong doing was involved then it is legal for photos of the manor to be taken.

1 Like

If he was on the team than he was a DHS agent. He is allowed to do anything in Firestone.

1 Like

He is not a DHS agent just because he was on team. That’s not how it works.

1 Like

there’s a limit to power my friend, I believe I should introduce you to the Firestone constitution and bill of rights. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We all know Fedora doesn’t listen to the constitution of Firestone when it comes to Law Enforcement he wants to do what he wants and he does do what he wants, his limit to power is within the Government

Just like he went POOF with his warrent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like