Civilians Over Law Enforcement

Thank you for knowing this I’m proud.

2 Likes

I do Role play but I always get the downside of it. others run away with no lag or anything also it’s because the cops give up on them way to soon and just put an BOLO on them so it’s not just civilians it’s individuals.

2 Likes

Why are you complaining? Civilians have it better than LEOs, LEO cars swerve civilians always try to trigger cops to get arrested, and start complaining. Honestly it’s a big factor, You always see LEOs asking for new stuff, Right now as a LEO I’m waiting for jackets to come out, There’s honestly no reason for you to be complaining.

2 Likes

how about this, everyone should be equal

from the coolest man in firestone

2 Likes

This hurts to read.

1st: We don’t pay taxs Cough Bill of Rights.
2nd: LEO’s HAVE to get equipment to deal with most of the FRP’ing noobs we call citizens.
3rd: LEO’s have WORSE cars right now than citizens.
4th: LEO’s lag too and MOST reasonable LEO’s understand you lag. But it’s not lag when you’re doing doughnuts in Redwood intersection.
5th: Signs? Really? Firestone is one big circle, most people off road when they run anyways. They should know their map before running if they’re smart.

3 Likes

I do agree while there is nothing for civs to do but drive around and buy things in Firestone, some LEO’s like myself aren’t like that. You should avoid making such a generalization because I understand “lag”. If you want something done try and contact a developer for a more immersive Civilian experience within Firestone.

Best wishes,
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

uh, i think 60% of everyone is gonna say “mr law” because they have “law” in their name

2 Likes

Not me. I’m the Honorable Justice Law

2 Likes

wow gg

2 Likes

yeah civilian cars have been updated a good few times and LEOs are only about to get their first update since alpha release

3 Likes

I am Mr. Law. You don’t see anyone else say that name though so…

2 Likes

i think i did

2 Likes