Civilians Over Law Enforcement

Ever thought how spoiled the our government is? The devs are always working on new police packages and things like that but never look at the civilian side of the story, Lag is real, cops get these advanced cars while civilians get the older, less modified models of cars. the lack of a map of where to go, their is no signs stating where to go, so police officers have #1 priority and they just have to remember the map compared to someone that just loged on and is running away from police and doesn’t know what to do.The firestone government gets new cars or remakes from the devs and I ask: What does this sneak peak of this police car have to do with me? how does it benefit me? Answer: Getting pulled over in style… That’s is the most messed up answer i’ve heard in Firestone, it doesn’t make you feel good, it makes you feel like you wanna kill the cop right then and their for being a spoiled 12 year old that got a 800$ computer for Christmas, Oh you lagged? imma give you a citation anyway. We all go home with a citation and a record of being a non-spoiled tax paying citizen. So take the time and think for a minute and actually do things for the civilians and not always for the law enforcement.

3 Likes

You serious? I can tell you CIVs have much better cars like explorers than we LEO’s do, from our perspective, our cars are not advanced, we haven’t even got the gear system like you guys did. as well as we do lag a lot too. Want a map? WE dont have them. We just remember every locations in SC, so stop complaining.

4 Likes

Pfft, you think you got it bad?

-Points at Greendale-

Our base isn’t even finished yet!

2 Likes

And you pay TAX IN FIRESTONE??? YOU GOD DAMN SERIOUS? WE HAVE A GOD DAMN SALARY?

2 Likes

Ok a serious reply now.

The reason why LEOs get all the good stuff is because they need the necessary equipment to keep you animals in line. Most of the time I see a lot of civilians just committing crimes for the attention and drama and then when they take that L can get caught, they’ll either be like “I DINDU NUTHIN” and threaten to take to court, or go for the coward’s way and leave the game.

LEOs actually have to enforce the law which requires patience and quick-thought, especially in this cancerous game that I still play as a filler to my very limited social activities…

Civilians just jack off in SC getting in the way, lying on DoT flatbeds, sitting on LEO vehicles, coming to Greendale only to u-turn due to the intimidating presence of NG, make false calls, RP unnecessarily and waste time, kill each other for absolutely no reason…

The list goes on.

You have cars, guns to ‘play around’ with and a whole map to explore, what else do you need?

(BTW if you want more stuff in SC for civs, you go to suggestions, not complain about it here, 'cus no you’re just gonna get finished off by everyone here)

2 Likes

You guys are also getting things (CRIMINAL WISE) like escaping from prison AND POSSIBLE KNIVES AND SUCH.

2 Likes

we dont even have any equipment lol

FBI Deputy Director
Booba2

2 Likes

Your joking right?

Civilians get so much stuff, its not even far, You guys just got Hotwireing and the ability to break out of prison. Like come on, FNG’s base isn’t even finished yet, and you here complaining, pfft, shows how ungrateful Firestone Citizens Are

2 Likes

“WAHT ONLY LIKE 5 DIFFERENT GUNS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT A BAZOOKA”

4 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

You say that but if you would look at the state of the prison, you would kinda believe that civs get more stuff.

2 Likes

b-but muh civilian demands w-where is it?

3 Likes

Even thaugh the lag are more hard on the LEO side, why? because there is a lot of GUI and they have to deal with all that on their screen while they’re watching you civilan, also when you guys start to shoot on us it’s even MORE LAGGY and you know what? the fact you want to shoot at all the cop in a block game can start to be a problem irl too because you will have the same feeling than if you were in real life, so the lag thing isn’t a reason for you to be mad. Also, the cop car are getting better and update and all that why?, for you civilan of Firestone, how can you benefit from it?, do you really want to have DPD cop car going in the Firestone road? they looks gay as fuck and now we put beautiful car that look more professional and are more VISIBLE for you civilan and you’re not even happy. Dev are human they can’t satisfy everyone so they go with the priority.

4 Likes

yall are spoiled, we only got one thing these past mounths the firearms were closed to use for weeks and yall complain that your building isn’t complete? Well I got news for you we only have one building called CD (car dealership) paws is in the middle of nowhere without building, and we are in line all yall do is FRP.

2 Likes

We need cars that don’t lag, we need cops that actualy do their jobs, cops that don’t tail you all day, why cause no ones perfect!

2 Likes

Let me tell you that the only person who frp are mostly Tourist and the LEO are even trained to rp coirrectly. Also the criminal thing don’t need building, do you think that irl the criminal has big mansion like Fedora has? it wouldn’t make sense.

2 Likes

You could just not be a criminal…? Start a business and have some good RP.

3 Likes

I am complaining since it’s a risk to the safety of the public. If you want inmates to cause harm to people inside the prison, go ahead.

2 Likes

i think the only reason you wrote this is because an officer gave you a ticket cause u lagged.

just resolve in court my man

2 Likes

False Citations aren’t illegal. He can’t.

2 Likes