Civ aircraft in v3

News company helis

2 Likes

I think it would be really fun to have civ helicopters. Also I think you should have the repelling thing like the air supports unit has.

1 Like

Civilians will not have helis, but they will have planes that needs to be in their designated airspace

this would need regulations of some sort so that people aren’t just abusing this capability 24/7, ruining the game. i would like to fly a small plane though

Long text, you say?
To shreds, you say?

yes pls, i can pull ATC and go full Kennedy Steve and troll tugs and yell at people that dont understand what a downwind base is

2 Likes

i love ur pfp.

the office is littt

lol thanks man

1 Like

In order to obtain a PPL you will go through classes that will teach you the necessary items. A ODer will probably never get a PPL. You will also receive a flying test in order to receive a PPL.

2 Likes

didn’t fed say no to this

dont care, he will change his mind because civ aircraft would be the best thing to ever happen to the state of firestone

2 Likes

Are you in DOA or something?

1 Like

Although I totally support civ aircraft in V3, only concern I have would be lag.

1 Like

I mean I feel that there should be certain regulations to how many aircraft aloud spawned in at once

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.