City Of Arborfield (Needed Suggestions)

Today, I would like to hear everyone’s personal thoughts and ideas on what should be added or changed to the City Of Arborfield.

(-Comment Below-)

4 Likes

Bring ze Deputy Mayor back!

(Wrong City Sadly, IK)

4 Likes

No worries.

2 Likes

zezel

1 Like

Car dealership, government gas, citizen activities buildings. Yes I know it’s development, but there is nothing else to suggest really, as for me.

1 Like

remove mr_josh

1 Like

heck the airbornfield’s marshal law during SOE needs to be changed, so that some random group of civilians don’t “help” LEO’s and FNG during a SOE carrying around guns. and also the law that allows civil to smoke needs to be removed before some one gets fired for not following roblox’s ToS. c.c

1 Like

Bring a Special Car dealership there, so maybe the more expensive cars could be there. Also, I wanted to create an idea that when one Joins as a Citizen, they have 3 spawn points, Aborfield, Prom, and RW. This would allow FSP to get more action at highways, and allow the map to actually be used.

2 Likes

Message me on discord if you would like. (Explain about removing mr_josh)

2 Likes

It’s not ToS. Roblox doesn’t even have a “Terms of Service.” They have a user angreement and community rules. In the community rules, it states this:

Dangerous, unethical and illegal activities.
Not only do we not allow these activities, we do not allow anyone discussing them or encouraging others to discuss (or take) such actions, including:
-Hacking, phishing, flaming, exploits, cheating, spam, deceptive practices, scams;
-Misleading, sexual or racy thumbnails or other images, videos or text;
-Gambling with Robux or real money;
-Terrorism, Nazism or Neo Nazism, organized criminal activity, gangs and gang violence;
Instructions for engaging in violent activities, including bomb- or weapon-making
-Criminal activity;
-Illegal drugs or prescription drugs without a prescription;
-The use or sale of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco by minors;
-Blackmail or extortion.”

I love you (no homo) and I’m not trying to be harsh. Spread the word that ToS isn’t a thing. Kthx.

1 Like

That is off the topic, when I say “Roblox ToS” it’s very easily understandable that I’m referring to it’s rules and guidelines, which here in this case is so off the topic, like we’re not discussing if Roblox has a ToS or community guidelines all I’m asking is, stupid ass bills to be removed that just simply put Firestone a subject to termination.

1 Like