City of Arborfield Mayoral Election Voting

As Election Sponsor, it is my legal duty to continue the election I have started, according to what I have been told by my legal advisors.

Thus, in relation to this Arborfield Mayor Special Elections, February 2019 election, this is the voting, being opened for it, with a late start.

It was put on hold temporarily, until I could find a reasonable time to make this, of which I have now.

Voting will now instead open at 2/28/19 5:00 PM EST, and close at 3/1/19 6:00 PM EST.

Below is the preferred voting method, if you cannot use such method, due to your forum account being unapproved, suspended, ect. Please contact me, the election sponsor, on discord (Patchy319#7301) with your vote.

• Smashcans
  • Jordan_Chime

0 voters

Thank you for your time,
Best of luck to the two candidates running. They are both great options for the position, and I am %1000 sure they will be both active and dedicated to such positions.

Documents, Trellos, Discords, Websites, ect, relating to Arborfield, when applicable, shall be transferred to the winning candidate.

Signed,
The Old (and impeached) County Premier
Patchy319

4 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Good luck, @Smashcans

2 Likes

meme @moderator just close this he doesn’t have any power to even host elections

2 Likes

Well, true let me contact the the new CE.

2 Likes

Temp locked.

2 Likes