CGF Toxic Gas

Ever since the transfer of ownership, there has been a NOTICEABLE increase in gas related injuries and incidents. Now these aren’t you typical gas injuries, there have been effects similar to that of NERVE AGENTS and MUSTARD GAS. What else besides natural gas lies within the lines of CGF?? What other toxic agents are being added at that notorious refinery???

Possibly to cut costs they are adding BENZENE, which produces these symptoms

• Drowsiness.
  • Dizziness.
  • Rapid or irregular heartbeat.
  • Headaches.
  • Tremors.
  • Confusion.
  • Unconsciousness.
  • Death (at very high levels)

Similar to what we have been seeing…

WHAT IS THE ANSWER???

7 Likes

my fellow dyingsym supporters we MUST establish the FSPHMSA

6 Likes

scared of truth?

2 Likes

to be fair, this guy used to feed ppl feces, hivs, rabies, other diseases and weird things. i wouldn’t be surprised if he had something to do with it.
just for reference:

6 Likes

every time i turn on my burner… i smell stinky poo poo gas. i know its not me… but i get so confused after cooking in aborfield man
cant have shit in aborfield
@PresidentRook what did you put in my gas? i am very confused and i might call scfd as i have felt dizzy and drowsy… im pretty sure some people in the forests of vietnam in the 50s might’ve felt this feeling too

3 Likes

never

1 Like

sorry I shit in the arbor pipeline when they digged it up at emdy

2 Likes

@PresidentRook My dog, passed away from inhaling your gas in arborfield. fumes are everywhere since you guys expanded the refinery

3 Likes

2 Likes

I will be releasing a statement later today

2 Likes

u know its bad cuz FSP is in the name and the toilets at FSP are alwaysclogged

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.