Cenosity for Senate

Hello,

This morning I am alerted by the vacant positions within the Firestone State Senate, thus pushing me forward to finally run for a seat in-which I’ve never had the time to in the past. The Senate is in good need of people whom have potential to voice their opinions, stand up for citizens, and have held previous experiences before.

I feel personally that those whom have never been in the legislature, or congress, should start within the County-Council, and work their way up to the State House of Representatives, before coming to the Senate.

I will keep my experiences quite simplified in the aspects of ONLY the State of Firestone.

–Current–
Current USEC of the DoS
Current Redwood Mayor
Current SCFD Candidate

–Past–
Secretary of FDPW
Former Representative x2
Former County Executive
Firestone Developer
FDPW Employee
FDOT Employee
DoH Employee
DoS ASoS

Regardless of said experiences, I’ve worked not only within the top branches of Firestone’s government, but I also have the hands-on working job experience as well. I’m not one to run for congress without having held other jobs lower down, in-which I can therefore stand up for with my opinions as I have been in those places at one time.

I know this speech isn’t very lengthy, but It will do for this election. As always, I will stay true to this position, and I will be grateful to be able to work under President of the Senate, Mr. 851raymond.

–I will mosty likely be leaving SCFD if I get into the Senate.–

Signed,
Redwood Mayor,
USEC of State,
Cenosity

1 Like

It’s an alright speech, I know you were probably constrained on time while you took the time to write this. Even though the speech was relatively short, I would have liked to hear some kind of information about your agenda while in the Senate and what values you correlate with.

Either way,

Support

1 Like

Support

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

1 Like

Experiences listed should explain how the responsibilities you had in these positions will help you as a legislator.

However, support.

1 Like

Support,
Jordan_Chime.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support my dad

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support