Firestone Department of State

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes
2 Likes

Salutations, Candidate Cenosity,

Unfortunately, I do not support your candidacy. Reasoning’s for such, I shall list, but not limited to, accordingly;

You’ve failed to consume efforts and time to stating your plans in your candidacy, which, if a individual cannot even dedicate such said into there candidacy, why should they obtain the position there running for? That to me, is illogical. You’ve sadly, stated irrelevant things. Such as, but not limited to, your supporting for department bills and nonsense, which is very odd why you’ve decided to state that, and makes me questionable in regards to your capabilities mental-wise. You’ve also failed to state in-depth of your plans, if you do obtain the position if said.

Shall god be with you, during your upsetting and trouble times.

Yours truly,
Forum Member MarcellJ_RBLX

2 Likes

I thank you for replying to my post, and it’s unfortunate that you will not be supporting my candidacy for Senate, but I would like you to know that it is not always about fancy speeches, and forum posts. Sometimes, the best candidates provide the least amount of information. In the future, you could always contact me over discord, as I posted on my speech, @Cenosity#9086.

The past 4 years of me being in Firestone is my dedication to the State, supporting my candidacy.

3 Likes

Absolutely no support. This is by far one of the worst candidates.

jk i support

3 Likes

yes what he said too. the man has also been a firestone senator like four times, former DPW sec (the first) and Secretary of State, dev too… he ran for governor twice (sadly he lost) I think he’s capable

4 Likes

oh and I thought I did mb but support

3 Likes

your reply makes me question in regards your capabilities mental-wise

That reply was possibly the worst way you could have phrased it, appearing as more of an unreasonable personal attack than a criticism. To quote yourself “That to me, is illogical.”

2 Likes
2 Likes