x1 Senator
x2 Representative
x1 County Executive
x1 County Councilman
x2 Redwood Mayor

I’ve served as…
Under Secretary of State
Assistant Secretary of State
State Department Advisor on Foreign Policy (Current)
FSP Trooper
DPS Inspector
DPW Head Supervisor
DPW Instructor
DOT Employee
DoH Employee

Reasons:

1. I will write legislation to further develop and grow our state as v3 is around the corner. This also includes amending laws that are currently in-place if deemed applicable.

2. I’m not going to vote just for what I want to vote for. I vote for the people, and take their voices into consideration before forming my opinion on a subject. I will vote on nominations with proper research, and investigation into the individuals up for nomination.

3. I have done this many times in the past, and know the drill. Please mind the quick forum post, and not much time put into this “speech.”

4. All of my positions listed above, as well as 3 positions in the Firestone Legislature, allow me to fit right into the senate chamber with the current senators, and get right to work. I’m always online, so I will be able to make senate sessions, share my offices work with the public, and allow for transparency.

-Ceno

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

Why should private businesses support your candidacy? In what ways do you plan to support private businesses and their employees through your time in the Senate?

2 Likes

Support. I feel as if Mr. Cenosity could highly benefit the state, by him being a V3 developer.

2 Likes

Very good question. As former Redwood Mayor x2, I worked very hard to meet locally with the businesses operating in Redwood. I formed a business alliance, and committee to meet monthly with all business owners to address issues, stay in contact, and organize events.

As a Senator, I would be able to attend commerce fairs, stay up to date, pass legislation in favor of our small businesses, and support local business owners/employees. I don’t have any concrete plans in regards to this sort, but I have had some thought.

2 Likes

he makes cool logos

support

@Cenosity cna you make one for my business!! scriblelz animal food & co!!

2 Likes

Support 100%.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

With that, I look forward to seeing you follow through with that commitment!

I support Cenosity for Firestone Senate. He is a very thoughtful, knowledgeable, and experienced individual who I’m confident will be a great voice for all citizens, especially those in the private sector.

Good luck throughout the rest of your campaign and time in the Senate!

2 Likes

Jen_Holten supports!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support Cen,
make me proud. (:

2 Likes