Cenosity for Mayor of the City of Redwood

To Whom it May Concern,

I hereby declare my candidacy for Mayor of the City of Redwood, Stapleton County. Having come election time where an individual is needed to fill the vacancy, I have decided to step-up and fulfil the duties of the office of Mayor. What is currently needed in the position are a Mayor, and Deputy mayoral candidate that understands how the municipal government works, as well as is able to correspondingly with businesses, the community, and the county government itself, so I hereby declare my candidacy as Mayor, with steelersben07 as my Deputy Mayoral candidate.

For those of you interested, and that did not already know this, steelersben07 and I have ran, and have held the position of Mayor and Deputy Mayor in the past, successfully renovating the municipal government, establishing a city charter, as well as a functional business communications system with every single business in the City of Redwood. We plan to continue working off of our plans before hand being; working alongside our city-council, the Firestone Department of Commerce to ensure business growth, and the Department of Transportation, and with a dedicated focus to ensure the municipal administration is kept to high standards and are elected and or appointed corresponding to those values we plan to uphold.

Mayoral Candidate Cenosity’s Experience within the State of Firestone;

• Firestone v3 Developer

• Secretary of State - Current

• Secretary of Public Works

• Firestone Senator x1

• Firestone House of Representatives x2

• Stapleton County County Executive x1

• Mayor of the City of Redwood x1

##Deputy Mayoral Candidate steelersben07’s Experience within the State of Firestone;

• Secretary of Public Works

• Deputy Secretary of Public Works

• Deputy Secretary of State - Current

• Firestone House of Representatives x1

• Stapleton County Councilman x1

• Deputy Mayor of the City of Redwood

Both my Deputy Mayoral candidate and myself have in the past held this position, and plan to carry out the duties representing the City of Redwood, and to fix the broken within the municipal government of Redwood. We have established all trellos, municipal government boards, and business communication systems in our past terms, and have everything all-set to go to work towards progression of the municipal government.

Main Ideals of Focus:

-Redwood Citizenship

-City Council

-Public Feedback & Communication (Town-Hall Meetings)

-Work with Local Businesses

-Work with Department of Commerce

-Work with Department of Transportation

Signed,

Mayoral Candidate,
Cenosity

Deputy Mayoral Candidate,
steelersben07

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support