Cenosity for Mayor of Prominence

To whom it may concern,

I hereby declare my candidacy for Mayor of the District of Prominence, Stapleton County.

As we transition into the release of Stapleton County version 3, we must begin to transition our government from the municipal side upwards. The first round of congressional members were just sworn in that will serve for the first term of version 3, and now we must elect Mayors to do the same.

As Mayor of the District of Prominence, with due diligence, I will serve for the people of my municipality, the county, and this State. I have formerly served as the x2 Mayor of Redwood, as a County Councilman, as the County Executive, in the Senate numerous tenures, the house numerous tenures, and have also served as the Secretary of Public Works, and Secretary of State in 16 gubernatorial terms- that would be 55% of all gubernatorial terms in the existence of the State of Firestone, I served as Cabinet. In addition to my service, I have been employed within the Firestone State Patrol, DOT, DPW as an Instructor, Head Supervisor, and DPS. In addition, I formerly owned the Firestone Speedway business license and operated the functions on launch in version 2 as a successful operation.

I am going on my seventh year within this community, and I would love to be able to help in the transition into version 3. I have a lengthy record of public service, legislature work, as well as municipal serving as the Redwood mayor twice in the past.

My plans will be to govern the municipal police agency of Prominence, support and protect our people, and our businesses. As a former business owner I understand the policies, and the support that our businesses need. In regards to our police department, I will work with our current Police Chief and ensure nothing but the smoothest of operations during my tenure if elected.

Plans:

• Review and revise Municipal Charter
  • Review and work with Prominence Police Department to achieve high standards
  • Review all current municipal ordinances and nullify those not needed
  • Review and monitor transition into v3 with the proposing of ordinances to support the transition
  • Organize and Re-Structure the Prominence District Trello Board System
  • Provide a much better sense of communication with the public
  • Work with municipal businesses to host public events
  • Public Log of Prominence Citizenship

Thank you for your time,

Cenosity

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

suh port

2 Likes

I support this man

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

there’s a lot to do since I did nothing, support and gl

3 Likes

Who do you have in mind for your Deputy Mayor candidate if elected?

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

5char

1 Like

Support. :heavy_check_mark:

May the most prominent candidate win Prominence!

PDP Assistant Chief
~ CertifiedLaw

2 Likes

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support to the former redwood mayor :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/city-mayor-voting-2023-1/24626