Cenosity for County Council

Good evening,

I would like to hereby announce that I am running to serve on the Stapleton County Council, and hereby announce my campaign to you all. There isn’t a whole lot I have to say, but I am just grateful for the opportunity to be able to become a part of what our county government has to offer.

Past Experience:

Congress:

• State Senator x1
  • State Representative x2

State Department:

• Firestone Secretary of State
  • Firestone Associate Secretary of State
  • Firestone Under Secretary of State

Public Works/Transportation:

• Firestone Secretary of Public Works
  • Public Works Head Supervisor
  • Public Works Instructor/Senior Public Employee
  • DOT Public Employee x3

County & Municipal Government

• Stapleton County Executive
  • City of Redwood Mayor x2

I know that I have never served on the County Council, but I have been the County Executive of Stapleton County in the past, served in the state legislature, as well as the municipal, and know how to work in the position.

As I have built the county council chambers/hall for most of the past administrations, I have been very close to the county governments operations, watching their every move, seeing how they work, and ensuring every detail they put into their positions, I took note of.

I have seen both the positive and the negative within the County Council, and I am here to ensure you I can give it my all to provide the best work I can, while serving on the Council myself. With the upcoming release of Stapleton County v3, the County Government is going to have more say in an essence to how we’re able to operate, and fulfill our duties, and we need councilman that are able to do so in the seats.

I plan to work alongside my fellow councilman, our county agencies, our County Executive, City Mayors, employees, and the Citizens of the State of Firestone to ensure your needs are met on a county-standpoint, and overall ensure my activity within the council doesn’t go unnoticed.

Signed,
Cenosity
Council Candidate

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

Signed,
TheMatthew_RBLX
House of Representative

3 Likes

Support & endorsed.