CCJ Thread

ur forgetting me

Basically there’s no one that can actually be the CCJ.
Someone else has to take over, because none of the current members of the judiciary are suited to take on such a role.

1 Like

I’m honored. Thank you for allowing me to continue serving this state.

You should run for public office someday.

1 Like

I want Chris to be CCJ yet he is a good AG. I don’t know who would replace him? I guess Skye could be AG again lol.

2 Likes

Skye no doubt about it. got the experience and has the determination for it.

1 Like

I nominate Skye and Chris <3 both amazing people

2 Likes

The one thing chris had that judges these days don’t like to display is impartiality, but overall decisions made by chris often times I found questionable. Skye is currently maintaining a large majority of the courts total workload, that cant be ignored.

1 Like

I frankly think Skye and I would both make great picks, but absolutely not Chris. He misused his judicial authority when he was an AJSC, and we would only empower him farther by making him the CCJ.

On the other hand, he is currently killing the DoJ, so at least it would be doing better!

1 Like

Lets Make @FederalLaw new CCJ! He already nullify laws and warrants. Just give him official power.

Some Classic Examples:

8 Likes

LOL

I want someone with at least 5th grade understanding of civics though.

let’s bring back jaden_nh to become the new ccj

or how about yOseblEEd

1 Like

no skye nor jef…

1 Like

And Skye is nominated

1 Like

close thread pls, no longer relevant

@airplane1221 @DannyboyJurist @moderator ^

Jeff…
revin

not to brag but ive been in civics class for almost 3 months now i think i am the most qualified

As have I.

I am more qualified than you
And that’s a fact

No, not his page.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.