Casket1256 for the Redwood City Council

Amenities citizens of Redwood,

I, casket1256, hereby declare that I am running for the Redwood City Council. As some of you may already I know, I ran for the House of Representatives, however, I had to drop out due to lack of signatures. Further more I feel that this is a great entryway into legislation within the State of Firestone. I have experience outside of Firestone, I feel that the city of Redwood would benefit from me tremendously. While I am not in any departments within Firestone, I am in a multitude of businesses. I am in the following businesses:

• Probationary Explorer with the Firestone Police Explorers

• Chief Operating Officer in Wendkings

• Standardrides in URides

• Employee in General 24/7

• Trainee in Chick-Fil-A

If I am elected Redwood City Council, I will do several things. The first of those being protecting the small businesses. Getting businesses within Redwood getting better contacts in law enforcment, as I know some businesses have trouble with security and theft. I will also communicate with the Department of Commerce about getting more businesses events within Redwood.

Thank you for your continued support.

Signed,
casket1256

2 Likes

I truly appreciate you willing to get out there and try new things!

With that being said,

I support & endorse your campaign for Redwood City Council.

Signed,

DyingSym
Redwood Mayor

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Gay man sir

2 Likes

Thank you, Sir! @SymisFly

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support 100%

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support and endorse,
deputy mayor
city of redwood

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has supported me.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support my g

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I see someone’s doing things for commerce. Support.

-Sgt. jackh4m_r, SCSO

2 Likes

Support, I really think this person should get it, I rarely upvote people as they don’t seem committed to doing this job, this person will be an amazing person in the council, therefore, I 100% support.

2 Likes

do you like caskets

2 Likes

It was the only username that I could think of that was available.

2 Likes