Case Report

On 1/2/2018 at approximately 2130 hours MST, I - Trooper FedoraMasterB98 under callsign F98, had been on regular patrol on Redwood BLVD by the FSP station on the overpass of FS Highway 401, while being stationary a group 3 people in a Dodge Charger approached me pointing at a yellow dodge charger stating that the individual inside had fired shots at them. I then attempted to stop the yellow dodge charger but they had failed to yield resulting in a police pursuit. Based on my training I conducted several PIT maneuvers which ended with 3 popped tires in the Arborfield mobile home park. Once the vehicle was successfully stopped, both the driver and the occupant had ran from the vehicle, drawing weapons. I then pulled out my department glock and fired a few rounds. I’m unsure wether or not they had been struck by any shots, however they did not die, and had run into a series of mobile homes to hide. They had hid together and separately several times. The primary focus at the time was the driver. I had ended up finding the driver and the driver ultimately killed me on duty. Upon respawn I responded back to the scene where I found a few more officers already. We had lost the suspects for a little while until another shooting by the driver had occurred at the Arborfield outlet mall. The driver had then run into the hospital, and a perimeter around the hospital was set. After a perimeter was set, we made up a plan to clear the inside of the building. Upon ending the search we had found nobody inside. Moments later a call came out about shots fired in the farm area within the barn, a pursuit of a black dodge charger with both suspects involved were inside. The chase had led to DPW where another shooting had happened, and the chase ended up covering most of the entire county. The chase ended with the suspect vehicle went over the NB side of the FS-401 skyway bridge, where both suspects had survived, and were taken into custody without force and at gunpoint.

Suspects identified:
Frankie_1O58
XxPdmpi

Seeking maximum prison sentence - 72 hours.

Officers involved:
CRT4 karyoku
1F26 SpikeSpins
1S27 CaptainSteven0915
FPS29 Buford1842
F17 Numatics
CRT3 IceyTrigger
2F99 SirFerdinand

3 Likes

keep up the good work sir

3 Likes

Wow I salute you sir

4 Likes

People need to stop attacking me because of my name

2 Likes

I regret to inform you that this case was declined by DCJ @thekerbal for lack of evidence pertaining to C.III.XIII. You also can’t sue two people at once.

There must be at least one piece of physical evidence present within a court case, impeachment, or expulsion. Physical evidence shall include, though not limited to: screenshots, video proof, etc. Court cases that do not have physical evidence may be dismissed.

2 Likes

Sorry Fed, can’t really prosecute a case without any evidence.

2 Likes

oh noesssss i feel bad for the founder

3 Likes

Typed all that for nothing you meanie >:(

3 Likes

7 officers involved who are all sworn under oath isn’t evidence? 7 witnesses? Pathetic.

2 Likes

It’s the Constitution. Assuming every judge sided with you we’d all be impeached, leaving no one to do the trial anyway

2 Likes