Carter for County Executive

Cartertheoffical for County Executive

Introduction

I am running for County Executive because I want to gain political experience within Stapleton County and the State of Firestone. I have been in Firestone for about 2 year now and I’ve loved every day of it.

County Plans

Although I’m new to Firestone Politics I will try my absolute best to help form and create a strong and safe county. I promise to work with my fellow colleagues and the mayor to create plans that not only help our county but that help the residents of Stapleton County.

Conclusion

I hope you are willing to give me a chance in this position as I feel it will help me gain political and professionalism skills. I hope everyone has an amazing day and god bless you all!

LOL

6 Likes

Do you have literally any experince?

2 Likes

bro what is this :skull:

4 Likes
4 Likes

LOLLLLLLLLLL
amazing

Bro poor Carter just wants to be something

2 Likes

Not work with all mayors, just the one mayor

3 Likes

recommend starting with city councils, try to have a good speech and start there

3 Likes

get somewhat experience before an attempt to lead the whole county, county council elections should open shortly after a new county executive is elected

1 Like

bro aint even getting that if his whole speech is shorter then most peoples opening paragraph

4 Likes

no thanks

2 Likes

Then run for city or county council elections… being in charge of the whole county ain’t a good starting point for anyone involved.

So erm “the mayor” has used a cloning machine and made two more copies of themselves who all run different cities.

Care to share with the class what these plans are?

5 Likes

give him a little break, he had no clue where to start

1 Like

i think its obvious government branch head is not it

2 Likes

good point

:fearful:
bro…

1 Like