CaptainBr_aeden for FS Senate: Better Environments for all

To the citizens and government officials of the magnificent state of Firestone;

As an FS civilian, I want the best for Firestone because I want to see us develop and flourish. The most crucial issue is that we need a brave and visionary person who will rise above small-minded political squabbling and position Firestone to behave as the emerging star State that it is. In this state, I’ve spent a lot of time getting to know the locals and exploring the various communities. There is untapped potential right under our feet, as I’m sure many of you will agree. It’s a promise that can only be kept with the assistance of devoted leadership and imaginative talent. I may be new to politics in Firestone, but I’ve definitely been involved in politics for a while.

FIRESTONE RESUME

Currently, I am in the following Firestone State Departments, benefitting and contributing my time to these departments as much as I can.

⤿ Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
⤿ Department of Boating & Waterways
⤿ Department of Transportation
⤿ Department of Commerce
⤿ Executive Branch
⤿ POST (Admissions Officer)

Certifications

⤿ POST Class 73
⤿ In-Training with FFA

PLANS & GOALS DURING MY TERM

I have a lot of plans & goals I hope to accomplish during my term if elected. My slogan, a better environment for all, focuses on the development and improvements of all individuals of all working classes. I want to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to accomplish whatever they dream of during their time in this fantastic state. Some of my plans & intentions include, but not limited to, the following:

Equal Opportunity Allow for individuals to have equal opportunities and equal rights for all. Recently, we may have seen some potential bias within Firestone based on gender. I am hoping to completely eliminate this, as everyone is capable of doing anything.
Transparency I am hoping to maintain and even organize new ways to be transparent with the public and reputable citizens of Firestone. They should be made aware of any changes happening in/around the state, and how they may affect them.
Activity With the new addition of Stapleton County Version 3 rolling out to the public, I am hoping, during my term, to host some events with the other senators and really get to know the public. I want the Senate to understand what the public feels about the current situation of Firestone and any ways we could improve our day-to-day responsibilities.

As stated before this is not an exhaustive list of my ideas and plans for my term as a Senator if elected. I do thank you all for reviewing these topics in an effort to support me and my ideas to make Firestone a better environment for all. I wish my fellow campaigners good luck and hope that if you are elected you have the same mindset as I of doing what is best for our citizens.

Signed,

CaptainBr_aeden
Discord Contact: CaptainBr_aeden#1052

2 Likes

support !

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Do you have any plans for legislation? If so, what are they?

1 Like

Hello there skelet_n,

I am still compiling a list of some possible legislature to be passed by the House, but here are some of my listed ideas so far:

• Immigration Reform Act - This act would essentially reform our immigration system. As we know, the State of Firestone has had the same citizenship questions for years. I think that we should possibly update these questions to keep up with the modernization of Firestone.

I am also looking to possibly establish a more direct way of obtaining the Upper-Class Citizen rank, with more perks possibly of being a part of that, and shed some new light on that role.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s decided by the founders and not legislation

1 Like

Ok fair play you’ve put a lot of effort into this one, support.

1 Like

Correct.

2 Likes

Incorrect, Mr Speaker of the House.

anyways support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Section 2: The Co-Founders and Founders of the State of Firestone shall be responsible for identifying whether a user meets the requirements or not.

Section 4: The Co-Founders and Founder of the State of Firestone have the right to add, delete, or modify the requirements for the Upper Class Citizen rank.

Henceforth, yes it’s decided by the founders, there’s legislation there but there’s nothing which can be changed which is not as Braeden originally stated.

2 Likes

Congress doesn’t control that, only the Founders can change the citizenship questions.

Again you can’t control that, Congress doesn’t control game development or group ranks. I don’t understand why anyone would want to legislate that either.

The plans you listed can’t be executed but as Lee said I respect the effort you put into your campaign and you seem to be a nice person, personally I believe you should gain more experience with Firestone politics like going for City Councils but…

support

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

support and endorse

/s/
county man
jackfruitism

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support
-ur favorite scws pr person

2 Likes

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/senate-special-elections-of-february-voting/24668