Canines Less-Aggressive Shower Thoughts 💭 2️⃣

Greetings. I’ve come before you to provide part two of my thoughts and opinions on various topics in Firestone.

Right now, the Firestone National Guard is seen more as a small, lightly armed militia that’s tasked to only put in work when we’re under attack. I would like to see a more militarized and active duty version of FNG. I personally, would like to see FNG structured and acting more like our actual militaries, not just a uniformed force capable of fighting when needed (weekend warriors). I think with the proper expansion of FNG, we could start appealing more to other people’s interests, like the people from the military and armed forces community, which is 3 times the size of our community (city-based roleplay), might I add. Everything from aviation to infantry to intelligence, to coast guard, etc. I’m just speaking off my opinions, I would like FNG to expand and become something much bigger and better besides a secondary fighting force. I’d also like to see an increased pay for these individuals, maybe some special bonuses for enlistment and service to this great state. As for what can be done internally, maybe an active duty and reserve program. For people who can’t meet some of the more dire activity requirements can enter the reserve program. They’re trained at the same standard, but aren’t held to the same activity standards as active duty troops. And maybe some additions of new technology, development, and equipment. We’re on year 3 of FNG’s existence and they still don’t have helmets. Maybe we can offer a program to remove small crimes from an individuals record if they opt to serve X amount of time in FNG. Idk, just suggestions and stuff I have. I want to see FNG become much bigger and more cash money, and hopefully we can appeal and draw in new people from outside this community.

Oh and also the defense clause in our constitution probably needs to be updated. That constitution has been in play for years, and it’s out of date. Needs some necessary updates and stuff.

tl;dr restructure and bigger and better fng

8 Likes

Noted.

3 Likes

I’m going to enlist into FNG after I expunge :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

nicee

2 Likes

aight u prob wanna start a blog for ur shower thoughts

2 Likes

I am in full support of these ideas, I would love to see FNG grow bigger and I would love to improve on many things.

Many things are to change upon V3 getting released and many more units are planned to be implemented with the content promised to us. Hopefully with V3’s release I hope to see an increase in members wanting to join the department.

To all the current criminals, your records will be removed when V3 gets released and the National Guard is willing to accept you within the department.

4 Likes

I like the reserve and active duty plan.

Be aware of assigning the same job to two different agencies as this would create conflict between who would deliver the report. An example of this is if you create an investigations division of FNG make a difference between them and DHS:IO. I could see conflict arise such as when we had FBI and DHS:IO fighting on who investigated what leading to the removal of a government agency, FBI.

Besides that this sounds good!

2 Likes

IO generally handles terrorism and crime, not war-based stuff. If FNG were to have an intelligence based agency, it would focus on war-based offenses, internal department security, and it would work alongside the Department of Defense in ensuring the ultimate security of the state.

2 Likes

bigger and better would be cooler, but there’s only so much room in Firestone

2 Likes

Aviation: V3 Air National Guard.
Infantry: The hell do you think FNG is right now?
Intelligence: Unless it’s counter terrorism and foreign influence (which is already covered by DHS), useless.
Coast Guard: Uncle Sam’s Canoe Club.

4 Likes

read up you breast

1 Like

how to get people to join FNG 101: Deploy FNG more. However, FNG deployment attracts criminal activities

1 Like

yk what would be cool

if FNG got remastered cooler looking ACUs and a helmet they could wear in deployments

1 Like

i like this. canine’s shower blog when

3 Likes

3 years and the base is still not finished, atleast did crane remove his crane

1 Like

fng was the most fucking BORING ass job i’ve had in fs and I was sos for 9 straight terms

3 Likes

Although we could deploy on the governors word whenever he wants, probably frowned upon to use without reason. And yes, the 2nd point is 100% correct.

2 Likes

Depends what happened. It can be boring as fuck, or fun as fuck.

1 Like

what about blacklists

1 Like