CanadlanLaw | Representative Manifesto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATE OF FIRESTONE
★ Representative ELECTIONS ★

★ SECTION I: INTRODUCTION
Citizens of Firestone, today marks the day of my Representative Campaign current elections. I have some great things lined up for this State and I plan to execute them along side the citizens - I plan to have a great term and meet some amazing people, not just meet them but have a chance to work with them. Our citizens now are some great people who would be a good asset in the governmental positions as well as other desired positions around the state. Let’s get ready for a great term coming up!

★ SECTION II: BACKGROUND
Myself, CanadlanLaw, can be described quite nicely. I find myself to be a great guy in all honesty. I’ve had a wide variation of positions in and out of Firestone, and other places like Norfolk. I’ll write down some of my positions that I have occupied in the previous days of my career or still occupy the said position.

★ Former Firestone Senatpr
★ Former Norfolk Mayor
★ Former Norfolk Deputy Mayor
★ Former Firestone Representative
★ Former Norfolk Councilman
★ Former Norfolk Department of Economic Development Deputy Director
★ Former Norfolk Municipal Judge
★ Former Norfolk Corrections Warden
★ Current Redcoast Lieutenant Governor
★ Former Albertsville Mayor
… and this list goes on and on for a long period of time. In my opinion, I have served a not so long career in Firestone but after these elections if you, the citizens give me a chance, I want to increase it. I have a wide range of positions in the government that have expanded my experiences in them completely. I’ve been working in governments basically since I joined ROBLOX back in 2012. Most groups were fun to work with and others - not so much. I feel as I would be a great candidate for the Representative Elections due to my past legislative and career experiences. I’ve been with Firestone for quite some time (since around September 2016) so I’ve managed around and figured out what needs to be fixed and helped on.

★ SECTION IV: LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
For this term, I will stongly work with all the citizens and value all voices. I believe to have a good democracy, we need more of a direct, transparent democracy rather than a State ran by one or a group of peoples beliefs, the citizens have a voice and I plan to use it. If elected, I plan to strongly use the citizens voice and needs in all legislation I vote and pass, because this State is not made out of only Officials, but mainly the citizens.

During my time as a Senator I was able to pass many bills, and expel corrupt members from the chamber. I also provided a creative glimpse towards controversial topics during sessions and debates.

Signed,
CanadlanLaw
★ Representative Candidate
★ Representative Candidate’s Discord:
CanadlanLaw#7630

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support. You seem to have a lot of experience.

~Kat

3 Likes

Elections are done