Can we talk about jason real quick?

The senator of firestone, jasonbourneaxis, harassed another government official because he was ignoring him on discord and the firestone phone. When he hung up on jason, jason found his car and got in and started caps lock typing at him. They then went to the shooting range and the man fired off a few rounds next to jason and into the targets. Jason said “ur dumb” and tried to get him prosecuted and ruin his whole career. Clearly it didn’t work, as he was at a firing range. If anything, jason should be impeached for harassment and I bet if that was me they would have got me on anything they could have. The videos of him trying to get this man prosecuted are below. Jason is quite toxic, watch out.

5 Likes

Literally nobody likes Jason, but he’s staying whether this post is a thing or not.

6 Likes

@cgoc where u at

5 Likes

wtf is cgoc in the first place (im not educated in the government field)

4 Likes

CGOC is for senators and reps to act like IO agents for the whole government

6 Likes

yeah bro lmao
i’ve never actually bothered the man but he comes up to me and talks shit to me for being a fs crim, lmao like dude its a game chill

4 Likes

he admitted hes 12 irl

4 Likes

really?

3 Likes

jasons irrelevant anyway so irdc

3 Likes

Evidence?

That’s a serious accusation since discord rules require any known person under 13 be banned

3 Likes

i know it was some fucking low ass number but it might have been 13 not sure

3 Likes

Jason is 13 or 14, unsure which, but he isn’t below the minimum age.

3 Likes

what did you say

3 Likes

nothing,

3 Likes

mucho apprecianto

3 Likes

All I see is people shit talking a kid, pretty unacceptable and lets please stir away from that.

This place is meant for having a friendly conversation not to actually shit on someone.

1 Like