Can Dyingsym and CoolPilotCaio1 really ensure peace in Firestone?

During the past few weeks. An elevated amount of crime & gang activity has been going on, and it is mad serious.

Hits on people, block shootings, event setups, ambushes, everything! And what does the Government do. DyingSim promised a change, peace, safer society. But, we haven’t seen any of that at all.

In fact, the same week he was sworn in, assassinations, mass shootings, chaos, and more erupted! We got a change alright, a negative change. Mass criminal road blocks, Riots have been going on.

Are we really going to see some positive changes anytime soon?

I ask the Government these questions:

1. What are you (The Government) doing to ensure peace in Firestone without Aggressive & corrupt LEO’s.

2. When do you think you’ll gain control of all this madness?

3. Are you investigating any of the former Aigio Conspiracy Towards Firestone?

4. What do you think should be done?

5. What do you hope the outcome will be in the future?

We have not seen many improvements yet.

The public needs to know why we voted these people. Because I promise you there will be much worse times.

1 Like

Yes they can.

1 Like

Of course they can!

1 Like

where crime WHERE??? bro pls im bored

2 Likes

uncool, i am not a dumbo

1 Like

Just look in the news.

1 Like

this is your first forum post… WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY COSSASAL!!

2 Likes

nothing

never

The government is corrupt, so the answer is no

Complete and total execution of those violating the law

peace and prosperity

1 Like

tbh u were too bored so you had to write this.

2 Likes

There is no evidence of any kind of corruption at any level of the State of Firestone’s government as I am sure @1superchris2 and @Wolf_RBX would love to detail further.

4 Likes

There is

1 Like

Not the people your looking for, but as a 4 year member, in FNG and SWAT and the cabinet, ill throw some stuff out

Agression is excactly what we need to deal with the issues.

1. the first ones in months. relax. gives us stuff to do anyway.

I wont throw too much information out there as to not stir this pot again, but thats mostly dealt with.

What’re they gonna do… deploy fng? lol.

voted for*

Not their job to deal with minimal ammounts of crime. Trust me, i’ve seen FAR worse within my 4 years. This is your typical day in firestone. Gang warfare, RP, and hitsquads and stuff come and go. SWAT and FNG and im sure CRT and FBI are doing our job.

2 Likes

They most certainly can, you can’t always prevent crime…

1 Like

Literally no one cares about this anymore

Thankyouu

ALSO just because there’s been an uptick in crime since DyingSym was elected doesn’t mean anything at all. These problems existed before and have only now recently picked up. Its not on him to “Solve crime”

3 Likes

Lmao you really had to create a new account so you can spread some bullshit propaganda to try and discredit Sym for all stuff he has no control over. Mind you he literally JUST came into office now, he hasn’t had any time to implement most of the stuff he’s wanted to do.

1 Like

this has been going on for months, i hope you know that crime is the foundation of this state and without it there’s nothing to do.

1 Like

Please submit a tip to my office if you honestly believe that

same goes to you

1 Like

Roger that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.