Calling for the Resignation of the Speaker NicoloSkrt

full support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

i thought nicolo was a good man, guess not. support

1 Like

He is? Just because he used curse words and was a little bit aggressive doesn’t mean he’s a completely different person.

Sure, he could’ve been nicer in the way he said things, and he should apologize for coming off as extremely rude - but he’s still the same person he always was. Over-exaggeration is something this community does best.

1 Like

no support sry

1 Like

this one shitty ass reason is no need for the best speaker of the house apart from me to resign is nonsense

1 Like

You all are very stupid for demanding his resignation.

He has done nothing wrong, and he is a strong and talented leader.

I am sorry that his policies are not of your liking, and you all can literally whine about it.

He will not be going anywhere.

Best Regards,
Representative JamesDitomosso

1 Like

I was going to keep the rest of my opinion to myself for the rest of the night, but this is getting out of control. (Note, I’m not looking to debate with anyone. I’m stating my opinion.)

1. I will admit, Nicolo was a little out of order with his approach. He was aggressive.

2. Is this a bad thing? Now, if this was a circumstance of a random Representative missing one or two sessions, yes I think it is out of order. But it isn’t - It’s far from it.

3. This individual missed almost a month’s worth of multiple sessions. Then, in the screenshot, he is QUESTIONING and COMPLAINING about session times and how things are made out to work. Now, if you ask me, when someone has the decency to do so whilst not having the experience to back up their claims, it would surely piss me off. If this happened in FNG, this individual would’ve been INSTANTLY discharged. FNG is trigger happy when it comes to stuff like this, but it’s perfectly fine for them to do it? It’s politics. People are aggressive. You need to be on the offense to run things efficiently. Grow up.

4. Other screenshots. To any average Joe, Nicolo is seen being a little pushy and rude. But all he is playing, is politics. If anything, he gave Batcat a free pass. Batcat was, for the most part, a good guy. But, in my experience, he lacked a tiny bit of common sense at times. (no offense Batcat.) Nicolo saved his future careers in politics. He is aggressive, it is politics. He is doing his job.

Stop looking at this from a bias point of view of just believing anything a founder says. All Nicolo was doing, aggressive or not, was his job.

2 Likes

Support.
Signed,
DOC Captain,
DPS Public Relations Director,
FSP Corporal,
Tor_Laws

Now onto why I support. Yeah Envelope may cause some unnecessary drama now and then, ain’t gonna deny that. But he already resigned, he can’t cause these issues anymore. However, Nicolo is still in office, still able to abuse his powers. And no, before someone pulls the “furry gang isn’t a gang”. Nicolo is known for hanging around criminals as a civilian, and everyone knows that. Oh… He’s toxic as well.

All I want for Christmas is Nicolo’s impeachment or resignation

1 Like

no support

1 Like

I call for the resignation of the Speaker of the House. His blatant choices; as well as using myself as a public-face to keep him where he stands within this state is outrageous.

View my side of the situation here; My Position on NicoloSkrt's call for Resignation

3 Likes

Nicolo is so corrupt at this point its not funny. What is funny is the fact that the House of Representative that made the bill for Nicolo’s explusion was SLANDERED by his friends and nicolo him self. Nicolo wouldn’t host a session till the bill was retired. I am hosting a protest for nicolos resignation until he resigns or is removed from office. This is absurd and unjustified.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t host a session, really? For one if you were smart enough to realize, a Speaker cannot host his own Expulsion. Its unconstitutional his SPT has to. And hell I even told him to host a session.

You cannot prove otherwise so do not spread false rumors with no credibility.

1 Like

lol so? i’ve hung out with other devs (thefurryfish, celastrino, mrfergie, disordio) when they were criminals, i’ve even rode in their cars, what is so bad about this? they aren’t committing crime while i’m with them nor am i committing crime (or helping them), it’s not a big deal

personal opinions should not conflict with your stance on this

2 Likes

I’m not talking about what you’ve done or not done. But I’ve seen Nicolo hang around (multiple times) criminals while they’re doing crimes. And no, it isn’t random.

1 Like

show proof or it’s no different from what i just said

2 Likes

no. no.

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like