Bytezo for Prominence District Council

Greetings citizens of Firestone and residents of Prominence!
I’m glad to announce that I, Bytezo, will be running for District Council for the great District of Prominence.

For the longest time I’ve been a regular citizen, doing my quota and coping with whatever the politicians did. Today I wish to change that and help YOU improve our glorious district.

About me

I’ve been a regular citizen since the beginning, doing my quota, attending events, following the law and so on. This is my first time running for any political position but I have come prepared as I have learned from different positions in the past. I’ve held multiple paralegal positions and other valuable positions which have allowed me to work closely with Mayors and other politicians, and if I don’t know something I’ll always be ready to adapt and learn.
Anyway, enough yapping. If you wish to look at my full resume you can click here.

Why vote for me?

This is where I aim to convince you to vote for me. Very simple.
(1) I have the experience since I’ve worked within the Office of District Affairs, the Department of Justice, the Prominence District Police and many more.
(2) I don’t wish to work for my own benefit, I want to give you, the citizen, a way to voice your opinion and allow YOU to make a change. I will always be open to hearing about any idea you might have and will gladly work with you to get it done.
(3) I want to have fun and allow you to have fun as well, I want to promote activity and variety. I’m not some dumb fancy serious politic, we’re all here to larp.

For all my cavemen - lego District Council go brr, I listen to you and make you be heard, I make good laws and wont ignore you, have fun playing and not be grumpy lego politician.

My plans

Well, first we’ll invade Hillview… oh wait… not these kind of plans? Uhh, anyway.

(1) First off, I plan to participate in events and help in any way I can to have events hosted often with help from the ODA and other entities for sure. I want to bring you not only fun political roleplay but fun roleplay in-game!
(2) As I’ve mentioned before, I want to give you a voice and give our citizens more value because as Council we should work for your good, not our own. So that will be my main focus, to listen to all of your issues, suggestions and similar. I’ll assure that any of the departments of the District feel included and accepted by listening to their propositions.
(3) Lastly, the most obvious one will be helping other councilmen and participating in making new laws and adapting to the changes we may face as the Capital together. I assure you I will try my best that all of our laws are sigma and accomplish their objective efficiently.

TLDR

I’ve been in Firestone for a long time and mostly in positions within Prominence, I wanna give YOU a voice and listen to your ideas. I will host events, talk with department staff and internal staff, I will make smart choices.

The End

Thank you for reading all that, if you did. I hope that you’ll consider me for the election and wish you a good day.
If you have any questions or doubts, my DMs are always open.

Signed,

SUPPORT! GO BYTEZO!

1 Like

support. bomb hillview

1 Like

support

1 Like

support and endorsed

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

i support this clown

1 Like

Bytezo has been a great employee within the DOJ. I believe he can bring his same expertise and determination to this job.

I fully endorse and support Bytezo for Prom District Council.

Signed,

Clonemep
Associate Attorney General

1 Like

supporttttttt

1 Like

a support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support my assistant county clerk!

1 Like

HECK YEAH! SUPPORT!!

1 Like

SUPPORT!!! GO SAVE THE CITY SARGE

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.