Buyable Medical Kits

If you have a medical certification that’s credited by SCFD / FFA (EMT-B / EMT-P / ACCC) - you can purchase medical kits off duty.

3 Likes

Good idea, but I think it would be cool if you could get medkits that have instructional booklets on them so that non-certified people can help out easier.

3 Likes

support btw

No, you’d have to be certified, otherwise that’d be malpractice and could end someone’s life.

2 Likes

medkits that require certification, nice meme

3 Likes

med kids…

4 Likes

So you need certification to put on a bandage on someone else. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, I too would like to buy Medical Kids

2 Likes

Meme of the decade

2 Likes

Instead of full on med-kits, how about those ones you take camping? The small ones with some painkillers, a bandage or two, and some band-aids.

2 Likes

With the things that occur in Firestone, this would be utterly useless.

1 Like

If someone scrapes their knee at the pool, or something of the sorts. Just an idea.

2 Likes

This doesn’t happen. I’ve had one call like this in the 150+ that i’ve dealt with. Most are Gunshot wounds, car accidents, etc.

1 Like

I’ve seen some. Maybe they could be added in Ro-Greens with some other smaller items, such as some gum, cigarettes and maybe some different toys or drinks.

2 Likes

Cigarettes, along with other tobacco products, would never be added to Firestone.

To redirect this to more relevant conversation, we need something that can be purchased off duty that would supply a basic first aid person to render adequate aid, until SCFD arrives. Personally, I can just grab a jump bag out of an ambulance. More or less directed to EMT-B Certs that aren’t in SCFD.

1 Like

Good conversation. Moving on…

1 Like

Cigarettes are against ROBLOX TOS since it’s a drug.

2 Likes

Moving on…

1 Like

kind sir
so many games have this lol and they don’t get punished for it

2 Likes