Bus Improvements

Okay so I know that there has been some talks about buses and stuff, you know bus stops, even I believe one being shown off, but I think that the buses should have a few improvements, especially for DOT and other departments, I’m going to put down some ideas in my head for a better transport system, especially with buses.
-A bus company (multiple?) (basically the people who drive the buses, seperate from DOT and a secondary job)
-Pay fare for a bus ride (Now for this I would say a good price would be 20-100 dollars per ride, somewhere around that price would be good enough so that you can’t just hop on the bus and go anywhere.)
-BUS PASSES! (For maybe 200 dollars or something, you can use your bus pass until the expiration date OR for a certain amount of rides)
-Bus maps (I saw this on the DOT trello once but I think it should be in the actual bus stop, you can get a bus map to show you which lines go where and perhaps a time schedule)
That’s all I can think of on the top of my head, I hope some of these ideas are implemented for a better transportation system in v2!

3 Likes

Bus company - No, usually bus companies are for long travel. Municipal bus operations are usually managed by municipal government.

3 Likes

Time schedule would be too hard to maintain. Perhaps an estimate set by a DoT employee or even a system that shows how many stops the bus has before it gets to you.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

3 Likes

I can already see the cars constantly hitting he busses…

4 Likes

They do that to SCFD Apparatus’, LEO Cruisers, DoT Trucks. Practically unstoppable.

3 Likes

A prison bus, like we had in V1?

3 Likes

Yall get that prison bus hmu asappp

3 Likes

similar to that, just different kind of body

3 Likes

"I can already see the cars constantly hitting [t]he busses…

Yes. YES. THIS SO HARD.
Buses are a great idea, but it’s the amount of FRPers, trolls, and overall people who’ll find a way to ruin it for everyone that makes it horrible.

~ Jeffrevin
SCFD PIC

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
signature

3 Likes