I can’t fire more than 10 rounds w/o taking 5 seconds
please fix

5 Likes

Support

1 Like

No support. AR15 op as shit already

3 Likes

Support.

I currently feel more comfortable using the glock which shouldn’t be the case.

1 Like

Support.
The AR-15 fires like a musket.

1 Like

Just add a bump stock and you should be fine.

3 Likes

or add to rate of fire to minimize parts

1 Like

Yeah when I was in SCSO that AR fired so slow would take you 2 seconds per round and by then you could already have taken 4 shots from armed criminals.

1 Like

lol. 1 criminal killed for every 3 LEOs killed.

1 Like

sadly true

1 Like

Support

(RIP FSP tho)

Why does DHS get the good guns? That ain’t fair. FSP and SCSO lives matter too you know. Everything ain’t about DHS. Also, why do most DHS agents/hicomm get admin? Is it cause they get special privileges as DHS? That’s seriously flawed.

no, airplane is trusted by the devs I think so he’s an admin. Jish is a developer, so he gets admin.

1 Like

Because we are DHS.

And yeah, Jish, Airplane and colorful are admins not because they are DHS, but because they are devs. (ik that airplane isn’t a dev)

1 Like

FSP and SCSO is equipped to take out some guys who probably put their finger on the trigger.

The calibre of DHS (specifically CRT) are there to combat any threats, mainly from organised attacks.

The police are law enforcers and community support, CRT is not.

2 Likes

Support

Make it at least a 3 shot weapon, if it takes that slow to shoot, it shouldn’t be in the game and it doesn’t kill. I used my AR-15 with another LEO vs. 1 guy with an AK and we lost because the fire rate is shit and damage. (I switched to glock a couple times but still no difference)

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, so is SWAT. This weapon is not for normal LEO’s. Even though it’s called the AR-15LEO it’s for SWAT only.

1 Like

AR-15 is OP.

1 Like

I added that later

1 Like