Brotix_RBLX for State Senate

BROTIX_RBLX FOR STATE SENATE
Firestone Senate / Special Election

Greetings,

I do understand that I was elected to the House of Representatives a couple of days prior to this election. Let me give a simple reason as to why I’ve decided to run in the Senate Election as well:

My goal was to initially return to the Senate, not the House of Representatives, however, I was unaware that elections were going to be held.

Nevertheless, I will continue to do what I was elected to do and I hope for a seamless transition if elected, once again.

Signed,

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

O no. He failed to do his duty as the AG. He’s gonna pull a Nixon if he gets impeached.

1 Like

wtf lol

2 Likes

what?

1 Like

you haven’t even wrote a proper speech or given any reason for anybody to vote for you

nonetheless, you just got into the house of representatives a few days ago, that paints a very unreliable trait onto yourself for these elections

4 Likes

support

1 Like

I’m sorry Brotix, I’d usually support you but… you haven’t even took the time to write a proper speech. And also have some respect for the House of Representatives, you can’t just get elected and then leave…

2 Likes

Not one person has ever carried out a speech or manifesto. If I were to create one and fill it with empty promises and cliches, I would be further damaging consistency in the will of the people.

Making the ballot or not will not effect what I was elected and swore to do.

But, since you guys are having miniature heart attacks, I’ll withdraw my ticket.

no support nixon…

I don’t support rank hoppers.

1 Like

The man has given us no speech to see what he wants to do for us the people, and his plans for Senate.
Why support? Unless he’s told you his plans in a discord or DMs, why hasn’t he really informed the rest of the public?

Unless… All his supports are from his close mates, who he asked to support so he could get in??? My god could it possibly be?

1 Like

From AG to Unemployed to House of Representatives to Firestone Senate???

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT GO HEAD BOY

1 Like
1 Like