Brotix_RBLX for House of Representatives

HOR

Brotix_RBLX for House of Representatives

Elections have commenced once again under a new Governor of the State of Firestone. With these changes, our Governor has decided to open elections to eligible individuals to run for House. Therefore, I hereby announce that I will be running for a seat in the House.

In the following statements, I will be as frank as possible. Enough with the “sweet talk”;

Citizens, it is your time to choose what you believe you deserve, and will, in the long run, continue to support your voice in the State Legislature. During the progression of my campaign, I desire to reach out to all people in hopes of gaining significant support. If elected, I expect those who’ve elected me to be in constant contact with me to tackle current issues.

Some of the issues that I’ve observed over time is the adequate laws pertaining to the people and representation from the government. I plan to take extensive measures to ensure that our people are heard and are represented accordingly.
I refuse to write a long speech that entails what I will do because almost every Congressional Candidate that have run thus far have not done what they said they would. Quite frankly, empty promises are not on my agenda this term, or never will be for that case.

I strongly urge you to support my biggest endeavor, I hope that you choose what will be a stepping stone for everyone. I have good intentions.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX,
Congressional Candidate

Disclaimer: Creating a long speech was not my goal. It would be respectful of you to not post a comment on this matter. Yes, I know it was a copy of my Senate manifesto. I’m getting in one way or another.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

yes you go

support

1 Like

Support,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Senator (January 22nd) Ro_bertStrong,
State of Firestone