Brotix_RBLX for County Executive

Brotix_RBLX for County Executive

County Executive elections have commenced and it’s time a very significant change to occur. The County Gov’t has been quite dormant to past months and it’s time for that to change with a new County Executive.

The Charter of Stapleton County in its current state is horrific and has the potential to cause several problems when reviewed closely. I’ve worked day in and day out to reconstruct a charter from the ground up and I’m proud to say that I’m finished and this new charter is ready to be introduced to the council. While in office for a short amount of days, I’ve been working on several actions that would enhance the structure and integrity of the Council and the gov’t overall.

I talked with both the incumbent Sheriff and Fire Chief, and we all see progression and cohesion on our radars. I believe that in these short days, I’ve captured the trust of the People–a trust I hope to always have. Working with my administration is the first step in reforming the entire government and recapturing the legitimacy of our actions.

During my tenure as a Councilman, serving alongside other Councilmen, we’ve managed to get the Council back to a functioning state. It was a very turbulent ride as we encountered many problems and ultimately had to impeach the former County Executive. Nonetheless, we’ve moved on from that we are dedicated to revealing the fate of the county.

The community’s support is very significant in this election–you can be the people to change things with just a vote.

3 Likes

uhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Support & endorsed,
Signed iEnchantedAgent,
SCSO Deputy

1 Like

is this an actual campaign?

1 Like

Yes, I’m at a basketball game.

1 Like

Who’s winnin?

1 Like

Alright, I’ll unlist it and close it for now. DM me when you get back and when you finish it, I will open it back up.

Sound alright?

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend that without contacting the election sponsor but I’m fine with it. I’m waiting on docs to download so I can paste my speech.

Full Support,
County Councilman Kasterix

1 Like

o okay, ill just leave it up then.

2 Likes

Full Support,
County Councilman
signature

2 Likes

Support.

He has helped SCSO over the past 4 days and I would like it to be permanent.

SCSO Captain

2 Likes

Support.

Kat4Katrina

3 Likes

Full Support.

Signed,
Straphos

1 Like

Just as a note, we’ve implemented a new and improved County Charter. Unfortunately, Article IV was struck down. Post taking office (if elected) I will resubmit it to the Council with the appropriate things.

Support

2 Likes

no support u been with the council too long and that other government stuff

give people a chance

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Those who are running have much of a chance as I do.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes