1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

ur back?

2 Likes

If elected, yes.

Person uses some fancy words and everyone gives support.

Yeah okay so what are your actual plans for SC?

Because of the latter leadership,

Doesn’t even make any sense but ok

And then you just repeat everything you’ve said pretty much.
I’m not supporting someone that is a clear power grabber and was fired for relations to possible bribery, favoritism, and free ranking.

Well, you’re sorely mistaken right of the bat; I resigned.

And I can honestly say that my plan is not “to reduce crime in Redwood,” that’s secondary. It’s to create a self-sufficient government by developing orderly and proper governance, from the way ordinances are passed to being dedicated to a specific and realistic duty.

I have three points I’d like to make:

1. To my knowledge, bribery has never come up for me, so you’re misinformed.
  2. I don’t know where you get favoritism from.
  3. I do remember employing you as some sort of assistant/associate attorney general without you even going through the lower ranks in the Justice Department.

Yeah, well, you Nixoned it.

I never said that your plan is to reduce crime in Redwood.

1. Pretty suspicious that you granted a bar certification to someone that didn’t even have an account, isn’t it?
  2. Same as number 1. Clearly you two had some type of relation or agreement about free ranking and granting bar certifications.
  3. I was employed as a State Prosecutor before your tenure and I’m pretty sure I was Chief of Staff before you became AG as well, so no, I didn’t skip the lower ranks of the DOJ.

Either way, how were you not prosecuted for evidence tampering or the relevant laws?

I didn’t say that you said my plan was to reduce crime, I was making light of other candidates’ goals.

In response to point one: that user [Axovante] did have an account of which she gave away and I transferred her certifications from her former account to her newer account.

In response to point two: that user [Axovante] was over the office of criminal litigation [state attorneys] prior to being my deputy [Asst. AG → Dep. AG].

In response to point three: I was talking about during my incumbency and my incumbency only.

And in case you haven’t noticed, the basis of my impeachment was “evidence tampering.” And it’s quite shocking to see you turn as I’ve been nothing but respectful and cordial with you.

You’re good at leadership positions but I don’t believe that you can just leave Firestone and come back like nothing happened. You have a history of this kind of power grabbing (which is almost always successful), and the entire Axovante situation could have been easily avoided and publicized more so that the public actually knows what happened, as it seems a little fishy. I’m not supporting you but I guess you could show that you’re a better person now, and I hope whoever becomes County Executive actually does something in office that is related to what the purpose of the county is supposed to be. The candidates are all a bit eh, so whatever.

1 Like

For those that are wondering what my plan truly is:

do you support county court

1 Like

No…

1 Like

support

2 Likes