BrookeLeonard8 for Prominence District Council

Introduction

Hello, my name is Brooke (as my username suggests), and I am excited to announce that I am running for District Council of Prominence! As a councilwoman, you should put the interests of all people first in all choices and plans you make. That is exactly what I intend to do as a councilwoman! I also promise to be honest and provide justifications for all of my decisions and planning, and I intend to cooperate with all of the cities to maintain peace and effective communication.

It would be an honor to represent the people of Prominence, but I cannot do so without your support. Can I count on your support and vote?

My Experiences
The following are my experiences with politics in ROBLOX and positions in Firestone:

• CEO of Firestate Car Insurance
  • Trainee of Firestone Original Pizza
  • Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Dominica
  • Former President of the Republic of Ukraine
  • Former Senator of The House of Assembly

My Agenda

• Organize events with our mayor’s administration within the District to increase activity and demonstrate community engagement.
  • Funding small businesses that have great potential within the District.
  • Create legislation that would help benefit businesses.
  • Create legislation that would protect the safety of the people of Prominence
  • Creating town hall events to give the people of Prominence a chance to voice their opinions on certain matters or ask questions about our government

I intend to do more things than just that, but those five things above is what my main focus is.

Conclusion

The truth is that we need to see change in this District. As a result, I believe I am dedicated and competent enough to do that and more for our wonderful District. It is your job as a citizen to support and vote for the right people to see that change. Choose wisely.

If you have any questions or comments that you would like to speak privately about, you may do so by DMing “brooke bro…#2409” anytime.

Thanks,
BrookeLeonard8

1 Like

support, great place to start your legislative/political career, good luck

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support! i agree with dr_kaput, it’s a great way to start your political career

2 Likes

definitely an alt lol. first badges are from FS. Doesn’t have any friends that are in FS, literally has 6 messages in fs discord, all related to this campaign.

1 Like

irl? or??? just curious

1 Like

Additionally…
image_2022-06-04_121335203

1 Like

is this a certified business

1 Like

User not on ballot, voting open.

Vote here!
Vote here!
Vote here!