Brnaq for House Representative (2023-3 Election)

I. INTRODUCTION

Hello Firestone Civilians, I am running to become a House Representative to provide the State of Firestone with a competant and hard-working leader. It is my goal to expand my knowledge and experience while creating a positive influence on the State and it’s legislation. It would be an honor to use my voice in order to serve the people of Firestone, this is why I am running.

II. EXPERIENCE

Below is a list of my experience within the State of Firestone.

• Redwood City Council
  • County Clerk
  • Business Owner (Sweet Treats)
  • FDOT Public Employee
  • Training within DOBW

III. MY PLANS

It is always in my best interest to do what I know is right for the people and departments within Firestone. I plan to support ideas regarding the expansion of commerce activities. I would also like to speak to the civilians of Firestone to hear input on all sides in order for me to do what is right for the State. I will draft numerous ideas to allow everyone to be more involved in the community than seen before. As a representative, I will uphold committment to better the legislation by finding any neccessary additions to protect and benefit the civilians. I would like to work and serve the state further and I believe that I can fulfil that desire with your support.

IV. CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading my speach. I am enthusiastic to expand my knowledge and grow within the community and legislation. I hope I have assured you of your support.

Signed,
brnaq signature

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support from spidermaniunchbox

support

1 Like

Support from firesoldier123

support

1 Like

Support from Vegettacanis_12