BritishPolicing1 for Senate!

Hello wonderful FS citizens.
My name is BritishPolicing1 and have been thinking of running for the Senate for a while now. And decided I’d run this term. I have alot of experience within the Firestone community which you can see under…

POST Class Graduate 31.

FFA Graduate |EMT-P.

Former FSP Trooper.

Former SCSO Deputy.

Former FDOT PE X2.

I have been a Senator in other groups, and within the British community I have been the Secretary of Sports and culture and more, all tho I have never been a Senator within the Firestone community.

Why I want to become a Senator:

I want to become a Senator to be able to vote for good bills that helps our citizens.

What will I do during my term:

Voting on good bills that will benefit the state.

Being active and attending sessions.

(I will of course do more all tho It will be seen later)

How long have I been in the community?

I joined about 5 months ago and have alot of experience in the community.

Thank, you for reading.

Any questions dm:Britishpolicing

1 Like

Good luck, support.

2 Likes

Support would be better if you made your speech longer but you know what they say.

2 Likes

Good luck. SUPPORT!

FDOT Supervisor
DPW Public Employee

2 Likes

Literally no effort was placed into this, I’d be remiss if I didn’t put in my two cents. This at a whole looks half-assed and not worth voting for.

1 Like

Respectfully, I am going to not support you. Reason being:

• You have no previous congressional experience in this state.

• Your speech failed to use proper grammar in some portions.

• Your speech is short, and does not offer any legitimate plans aside from being active and voting.

As I mentioned to another individual, I would recommend starting in the county council or representatives, rather than coming into the most well-respected chamber of Congress.

3 Likes

Thank you for your advise and critique, I made the speech very quickly and didin`t put alot of time on it. And I will start in the Council or such instead.

1 Like

Valid points, however everyone does have to start somewhere and without having congressional experience.

2 Likes

Yes, which is why I recommended he start in the county. @BritishPolicing anytime, I understand.

2 Likes

Support!!’

1 Like

Do note that this candidate has been terminated and blacklisted by multiple departments in the past.

1 Like

How can I trust that you can properly write legislation if elected into office?

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Elections concluded

2 Likes