Brentvx for County Executive

I. Preambles and Candidate Information

II. Plans

III. Municipal Government

IIII. Concluding Remarks

Preambles and Candidate Information

Hello! For those who do not know me, I am Prominence Councilman and Representative Brentvx. I began my career in late 2018. I am a former Trooper for the Firestone State Patrol as well as a current Prominence Councilman of [number] months. Although my only form of government has been Municipal Government, I feel as though I am ready for this jump. That is why I am running for County Executive. Current Executive Elite_Creations has served us for around a year and a half now. Elite has done astounding things for us as a whole; I am thankful for that. I have the skills necessary for this position such as professionalism, uprightness, direction, and honesty. The things that Elite has done for our county must and will continue.

Please find my full resume that is updated frequently here: https://trello.com/b/b8o3oQju/brentvx-resume

With the positions that I heretofore and currently hold show I am trusted. Those whom I have worked with closely can attest to my sturdiness. Many know me as one who does not “No.” for an answer.

Plans

I wish to congregate with our state officials to the county’s subordinate departments. Our departments in Stapleton County are marvelous. Our Cabinet members are doing a remarkable job at managing their departments. With our ever-growing economy, I look forward to contacting our Development Team and our County Council on a project for Parks and Recreation. With the development of this county-managed department, we will now have more venues to belong to the county such as:

• Football Field
  • New and more parks

While our county and community are perennially changing, we need to also change our departments.

The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office has fulfilled their duties and they’re doing a tremendous job. Sheriff JamesDeeks and Undersheriffs Avii_ator and Skeletron19YT are doing an amazing job at managing their department. However, the handbook and departmental policies and disciplinary policies have yet to be updated which is causing the department to slowly but surely disintegrating. This will be fixed if I am elected County Executive within the first 60 days of my term. Deputies employed in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office have also been an issue for the longest time. While this is up to the Sergeant’s to get their Troopers in line, I do pin some of the blame on High Command as this is their department and they should be aware of what goes on within. They are bluntly ignoring Deputies’ actions. I will take immediate action to fix these problems within this department. Deputies along with other Law Enforcement Agencies have for far, too long ignored calls from other departments. I will not tolerate this and those who do will be disciplined. It is simply selfish and dangerous.

The Stapleton County Fire Department has always been the “perfect” department. Their command has been amazing since Day 1. This department has and always will be my personal, favorite department. Firefighters and Paramedics build trust with our community members which are the keys to a successful economy.

Municipal Government

Our city and county government has been ignored since they were established. As a municipal official, I know first-hand how they’re treated; they’re treated poorly and ignored. I will do what I can to improve this, but cannot guarantee it.

Concluding Remarks

As I begin to wrap up my speech, I assume and hope that you have considered me for County Executive. I do strongly believe that I am fit for this position, given my previous positions. I, like many previous County Executives, will continue our success in this great county. Some things need immediate fixing, as stated in my speech. I thank all who have read this speech.

“Work for a cause, not for applause.”

Brentvx
Stapleton County
State of Firestone

1 Like

ehhh you realize there aren’t any SCSO Troopers

1 Like

oops, i meant deputies.

1 Like

no support sorry D:

1 Like

I support

why not support

1 Like

yea support

1 Like

You are running for the House of Representatives and for County Executive, which of those is of higher value to you?

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve spoken to Brent about this. He’s running for CE and House, if he gets CE he will take that position, if not he will do House!

1 Like

So does he actually have an idea as to what the County Executive does? or is he just running for the title?

He didn’t explain much in terms of his knowledge and experience, just that he’s been a Municipal official for a few months.

As the County Deputy Chief of Staff, I’m not going to vote for/work with someone who has no clue about what he’s doing.

Some more detail about his experience, knowledge and understanding of what the County Executive position does would be appreciated.

1 Like

He actually knows. He’s quite good.

1 Like

Telling me he knows and is good is a lot different to actually persuading me and showing that he has experience.

2 Likes

suppoort

1 Like

yeah, I feel like this is yet another joke submission. you listed that you had SCFD experience on your resume, but you literally just got to applicant phase 3, added to the fact that apparently you got terminated from DOT looking at it. your resume isn’t impressive by any margin, you don’t even know the proper term for SCSO employees

i don’t personally see any plans there that are anything much further than sitting there for your entire term doing nothing

signed,
the high queen of antland
antador

1 Like

What plans/goals do you have for the county? How will you achieve those goals? What experience do you have that will make you a good County Executive?

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

maybe read his speech and his resume properly, you might rethink your support

1 Like

Ok so, to start off with, you’ve been a Councilman for the Prominence City Council since (as far as I could see) June 8 - just thought you might want to know that since you put “[number]”, instead of the amount.

Then, after you’ve stated that you are a Representative, you state that your ONLY “form of government” has been Municipal. If I’m not mistaken, being a Representative is a part of the State government?

You then also go on to mention Elite_Creations several times, stating your opinion of his success. What happened to giving us a more detailed understanding of you? Instead of listing 4 random “skills”, attributes of yourself more likely, and slapping a link to a resume.

Talking about your resume:

• Trooper (FSP) - had 4 inactivity notices + a written warning for immaturity.
  • Applicant (SCFD) - you weren’t even officially employed, why’s it on there?
  • Trainee (FDOT) - you were terminated, when was that gonna be mentioned?

Now for your plans. You start off by mentioning how great the County departments are and state that SCSO High Command are doing an “amazing” job managing the department, but then go on to say that they’re “bluntly” ignoring issues? Seems a little two-sided doesn’t it… are they doing good or bad?

Then you mention SCFD being “perfect”. Having you been living in a hole for the past year? The Fire Department has had its own list of problems in recent times, but no department is perfect. Yes, they’re better now than before, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things to improve.

Furthering on from that, you go on to state that the Municipal governments are “ignored”. They aren’t ignored, nor are they treated poorly. This State is simply set up so that the State government controls most things and by the time it passes through to the County government, then the Municipal governments, there isn’t much left to play with. You didn’t even mention how you’re gonna fix it?

Most of your termly ideas seem to bank on developer support and a bunch of sitting around waiting for something to happen or land on your lap. That’s unproductive and just not on.

You seem like a nice guy but, unfortunately, I cannot give you my vote.

As Simon Cowell says, it’s a no from me.

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

I concur, no from me too.

1 Like