Bobgoblinbobgoblin for Arborfield City Council

Hello, I am bobgoblinbobgoblin for short just call me Bob. Now you might not know much about me but, let me tell you. I am currently in SCFD employed as a Fire-Medic. I’ve been in SCFD for 3 months now. I am currently newly brought into FFA as a JTO-I. This is a little bit about me if you have any further questions about me or my campaign feel free to dm me @WhoKnows#4533.

What my goals are:

• I want to bring the roleplaying community to Arborfield. I would achieve this by promoting more businesses to arise in Arborfield.

• I want to work with local departments such as SCFD and SCSO to see their opinons on how to make Arborfield a better work place and bring RP.

• I want to work with SCSO to bring more patrol into Arborfield. I realize there is a high demand for officers in CD as it is a high crime area and a central point for civs. As we bring more people to Arborfield it will become more demanding for regular patrols in arbor.

• I will work with the community of Firestone and especially the residents in Arborfield with their concerns or helpful information they can provide to assist the city. This can be done by lowering speed limits or encouraging law enforcement in the area. This can be done many other way I was naming a few. My dm’s are always open for questions and ideas.

• I will work with fellow city council workers closely to make Arborfield a great place for RP and to make it an amazing place to reside.

Again I would be honored to answer any questions you have.
Discord: WhoKnows#4533

Happy Holidays and as always stay safe!

Sincerely,
Bobgoblinbobgoblin

7 Likes

like ya cut g, support

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

3 Likes

mango man support!

4 Likes

Support bobgoblinbobgoblin

4 Likes

dude i support this cool kid over here

4 Likes

bobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblinbobgoblin

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

lol gotta support bob

4 Likes

3 Likes

mr.miller supports u

4 Likes

support yes

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

support