Boating legislation law ideas

Fed actually wants that

1 Like

make law to lower boat price >:(

3 Likes

DOBW didn’t have the idea for it, hints why I didn’t co-sponsor it. This is a "Fed"eral law. I believe it as such has been retired and going to be rephrased into like Hazardous Waters where there would be more lenience.

1 Like

i saw sean city boat cop vent in electrical guys

2 Likes

I think it’s mainly so people can’t be next to a bridge, evading in that area, etc.

1 Like

hi, ill fix up all the confusion here since all of y’all are here.

so, basically, fed added red buoys to those sections of the map (red buoys = DO NOT ENTER). Once I noticed this, I went to work on a law.

Yes, I completely understand that I was being too harsh, and instead should have made a legislation called “Entering Hazardous Waters”, or something of that sort. I will take blame for that.

DOBW had no take in this, the only thing I did is advise the Secretary that they would be managing those waters (i wrote it wrong though…) and that if he had any objections to that for him to let me know.

sorry for any confusion that came from this.

law was retired by myself and a new version that completely annexed that stuff was made. now all the legislation is is helping doc out by fixing up their restricted waters and fixing up their loitering (at the request of many citizens, and after confirming the new “lines” with the Warden, it was proposed).

sorry again and i hope yall understand. big mistake from me, just was attempting to do my job.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes