BLU4OR For House of Representatives 2020

Dear my fellow citizens,
As you all may know House Special Elections have Started and I want to tell you a little about my campaign. You might not know me or have seen me alot in State of Firestone, but that is because I don’t put myself out there enough. So with that being said, let me tell you more about myself. I am a really cool guy to get to know, I know you may think I am just saying that but I get along with people pretty well and I can communicate without cursing someone out like most people do. I don’t get angry easily and I can take on stuff like someone not wanting me to run or people want to kill me when I get in office. I don’t want the public to see me weak because then they will think they have a weak legislative body then they start wanting to kick people out of office but no I am not that guy.

Now talking about changes, I want to make a change to where government officials can actually walk around the streets with their security without a shooting every damn time they step out a armored vehicle. I want to make a change to where people can trust other citizens with their car being unlocked while they leave for five minutes and come back it will still be there. I want to make a change where there shouldn’t be 1000000 security at a event because of stupid terrorist that have no life at all and have nothing to do with their life. I want Firestone to be more civilized and a more beautiful state without bloody Mary every time you turn a corner. I know many of you out there are reading this and saying “He is just saying this to get votes” but once I get in office, everything I said in this speech I will pick 2-3 items to come into place. I will show Firestone what a real representative can do.

Any Questions or Concerns, please feel free to shoot me a Direct Message via discord. (Random_Relations#5942)

Thanks for you time and I hope you read this speech thoroughly and make the right decision.

BLU4OR for House of Reps. 2020

2 Likes

Well, you can’t stop people from stealing cars when you leave it unlocked for five minutes.

Good speech I like the ideas, I support.

2 Likes

Thank you. Very much appreciated

2 Likes

What will you do for this? I don’t think there’s a way to prevent this. Secret service is highly trained. (Also not all GOs get protection).

2 Likes

support!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not enough supports for ballot.
Voting open.

2 Likes