BLU4OR for County Council of Redwood 2020!

Dear my Fellow Citizens,
As you all may know County Council Elections have started for a vacant seat. I am currently running for House of Representatives as well but we all know that is not going to happen, so I wanted to try running for a seat in County Council too.

INTRODUCTION
Now I might aswell introduce myself to newcomers that don’t know me. I am a really great and funny guy to get to know, most people mistake me for my name and take it as a troll but this is a lego game you can be pretty much anything you want. I am very easy to get along with and to communicate with. I do not get angry easily and I can bring people up from anger and I have done that alot in the pass.

PLANS
So as you all have noticed, County Council is a bit inactive and I want to bring them back up. Also we all know V3 is approaching so we have to think more about about our legislature to apply to V3 changes. I want to listen to the people and if they have a problem with our legislation, we should change it because at the end of the day we are trying to make them happy and if they are happy we are happy. I want to make Firestone proud. The City Council will rise and will be back on their feet in no time!

Vote BLU4OR for City Council of Redwood!

Questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a dm. (Random_Relations#5942)

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

City Council and County Council are separate things.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like