Bill talk pt 4

Welcome back to the bill talk show with your host Sharkfish82 and sometimes co-host @jasonbourneaxis

Today is a quick topic that honestly, just seems like an unneeded addition to an already good defined law.

Today is a simple bill called “A Bill to Amend “A Bill to Redefine Streetracing”

Currently, the current law states that it is: “A form of illegal driving which takes place on public roads in which two or more vehicles compete to see who is the fastest while breaking road laws in the process.”

The amended version would have it state now as: “A form of illegal driving which takes place on public roads in which one or more vehicles compete the fastest time or to see who is the fastest while breaking road laws in the process.”

What is the reasoning behind even adding it as one or more honestly, to me it is a unneeded change as it really ain’t a race when it is one car and how do you even determine that a single car is racing by itself? I highly doubt a group of people are gonna be like “oh yeah we are racing one by one seeing who is fastest”

I know it’s just a one word change but it again doesn’t really need to change but /shrug maybe I’m just being picky

Shark boi out :shark:

Bill Link: A Bill to Amend "A Bill to Redefine Street Racing"

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bill Talk

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like