Bill talk pt 3

Howdy it’s Shark here back at it again with another bill talk (don’t even know why I do this I feel like these are ignored but /shrug)

Today’s legislation on the table is “A Bill to Define Unnecessary Horn Usage”

First off, I do absolute agree that car honking, spamming the horn at cars and such is pretty annoying and I appreciate the Governor recognizing this and attempting to make a solution to this but let’s think about this for a minute. Why just make a bill about honking your horn and not an entire bill for disturbing the piece as I think we can all agree there are some things on the radio that people play that can be at the very least considered “disturbing the peace” (ie loud train horn and so on) However, let me all direct you to this fine piece of law, “A Bill to Define and Make Disorderly Conduct Illegal”.

Disorderly conduct is basically our “disturbing the piece law” as defined in Section 1A: “Disorderly conduct shall be defined as: “Without legal justification, unruly behavior which disturbs, offends, intimidates, or creates a general disorder to others in public.”

If we think about this with the definition it describes right here, creating any type of unneeded noise such as honking repeatedly for no reason or just spamming any loud noise in generally would fall under this law and thus I believe the bill Canine created in not bad per say but unneeded.

If anyone wishes to discuss it, I’m open to see what you guys think

Shark boi out

1 Like

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bill Talk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like
1 Like