Bicycle Suggestion

, ,

Good evening,

I’ve recently been thinking about a suggestion that might be decent. I think for V2, or V3 we should have bicycles. Why? Well, I feel it will be a more affordable choice for those who don’t have enough funds for a vehicle. Not only that, but it could lead into more exploration like bike trails in parks. I feel it could also increase community engagement like having bike races, and meet ups. Not only that, but there could be the creation, or/and expansion of different companies. Of course, there would be different variants of bikes. Ones that are meant for one person, two people, or multiple people. Along with that, maybe I could see bike divisions for police departments being formed to patrol cities. Bikes could be stolen as well, if you don’t lock it to something. They can also be damaged. I’ll think more about this, but I want to hear your thoughts first.

4 Likes

love this idea, though I should think they shouldn’t be able to be stolen or damaged, and just behave like normal vehicles

5 Likes

i think bikes might be coming in v3 since buses have a bike rack and i think fed mentioned it?

4 Likes

I believe they are coming in v3 like 95% sure

4 Likes

They should come to v3 in the upcoming years.

4 Likes

Did you mean : decade?

4 Likes

Would be nice to get it early in Version 2

4 Likes

:confused: eventually we’ll say this for everything… c’mon.

4 Likes

ikr that’d be so amazing to see bicycles in v2

1 Like