Bgod98 & Coolguy51839 For Governor - "Better With Bgod"

You guys just showed 2 months ago and announced youre running for Governor with little to know experiencd, how can we trust you guys to handle the job of Governor and Lieutenant Governor?

3 Likes

I dont think you guys realize what the Governor of Firestone actully does, all of your plans ard about how you are gonns change the game. Thats more for the developers of Stapleton county, you have no plans for the government or anything else.

4 Likes

frostespresso has perfectly summed up bgod
he showed up from no where, and is now running for gov with like 0 political experience

6 Likes

i support my bbg bgod

3 Likes

oh stop crying

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

full support

3 Likes

how is that crying kareem? you should get off his dick :skull:

6 Likes

Iā€™m hesitant to support this campaign. I usually would support these types of campaigns during CE/Municipal Mayor/City Council electionsā€¦ but these are the two highest offices in the state that were talking about. With that, I have questions:

To both Bgod98 & Coolguy51839 separately: Being a part of the State Congress as a Representative is fairly credibleā€¦but only when youā€™ve actually contributed to it. Tell me Bgod and Coolguy, what have individually you proposed? What positive changes have you made to the state, in the office that you currently hold, which proves that youā€™ll make positive changes in the high offices?

To the Administration: How exactly will you manage to accomplish this? From my current perspective, itā€™s not really possible to force roleplay upon people in a temporarily-held office. That would be more of a foundership thing.

To the Administration: I feel as if this was a fatal error in writing. All it takes is one missed week and youā€™ve already contradicted the plans that youā€™ve set for your term. I know, from firsthand experience, planning and hosting events on a consistent basis will become tedious and repetitive. Additionally, how do you plan to compensate for the fact that these events can likely conflict with other events held by other entities? Too many potential issues are present in this plan.

To the Administration: For me, this is where your campaign starts to become unrealistic and overly propagandized. I will agree with the ā€œenter a cycle of vehicle rammingā€¦ and then repeatā€ portion, but I canā€™t wrap my head around the whole Community Ambassadors concept. How will this program work effectively without immediate depreciation? How will ambassadors be chosen? Iā€™mā€¦ lost.

Roleplay, game activity, players, roleplay, police, crime, roleplay, game activity, and more roleplay!
ā€¦Did I mention roleplay?

You tend to restate previously mentioned concepts which result in an eyesore of a paragraph. Change it up! Show me something different instead of a QuillBotā€™ed version of the previous paragraph.

I donā€™t particularly have an issue with this, I just recommend you work with the Department of State on this matter. Use your resources!

This entire section is just not scratching my brain the right way. You talk about ā€œreinvigorat[ing] the whole genre.ā€ How?! Everything subsequent to this statement is simply a summary of the jobs of the Department of State and Firestone Research & Development.

Put this into better words for me, please.

In conclusionā€¦ Iā€™m not sold. You are more of a citizen-oriented Governor, which is exceptional ā€”donā€™t get me wrong. The duties of the Governor are simply justā€¦ more. Youā€™re the Commander of the National Guard, the Head of State, the high-office holder. You need to be able to contribute to all aspects of the State in one way or another. The judicial branch was neglected in its totality!

Please provide responses when you can, and let me know if there are any delays due to illness.

7 Likes

No support, both have done limited to nothing as Representatives

5 Likes

No support since there is no actual plan here, as well as a lack of political experience within the state.

7 Likes

support

5 Likes

This is a very interesting statement from you? Last I recall, you supported both the governor and lieutenant governor candidate heavily around 2 months ago. Why did you support them then? Why donā€™t you support them now?

3 Likes
  1. they arent the governor or lieutenant governor

2. i have realized that they arent experienced enough and i do not agree with their plans, opinions can change over time. i dont know why youā€™re questioning me, someone who is completely irrelevant to this election why iā€™ve changed my support.

3 Likes

d/r didnt read keyword candidate

2 Likes

Train A leaves the station traveling at 30 miles per hour. Two hours later train Š’ leaves the same station traveling in the same direction at 40 miles per hour. How far from the station was train A overtaken by train B?

4 Likes

aproxmatly 5 minute

4 Likes

240 miles sir

5 Likes

Sorry for taking so long to respond, Bgod is still trying to take his time to recover from the flu, but I can answer some questions for you as I get through the post replies.

what bills have you passed and what bills are you currently working on? what have you actually done in the house.

This is a great question. Currently, I have worked on a bill to amend the Freedom of Information Act. I also have The Census Act of 2022 as a bill on the docket currently, which formalizes our census process to the Department of State. Bgod currently has an amendment in the docket as well, and is currently finalizing a bill that would reduce healthcare costs to citizens and fully negate costs for government workers. He has also told me he is working on a bill to allow our security services to open carry. I would say for what we have actually done in the house, while it may not seem like ā€œmuchā€, we have done quite a lot as you can see from the previously mentioned acts in which we are working on.

what does the Bgod foundation do

The Bgod Foundation is a charity in assisting Citizens to provide basic necessities in which they may need. They provide funding for vehicles, food, storage, shelter, and other essentials to start off their lives within the County. They also host food drives, provide advocacy, including new player onboarding, and even work with other businesses in helping them be well funded and supplied.

directed toward the LTG candidate, how have you already ā€˜workedā€™ to do this, and if you have, did anything get done i like your ideas, they are a lot more direct and to the point, an active and interactive administration would definitely get people going more. if you can answer those questions above, you will have my full support

I completely understand your question and why you are concerned about this. I currently have worked with the Department of Justice and Congress to re-write and improve the Freedom of Information Act which allows for citizens to request information from different departments. The Department of Justice expressed their concerns to me and my fellow congressmen and I worked with them to improve the act. I would say that not only did I get this done and improved, but much more is in the works such as Bgod and I having the ā€˜Census Act of 2022ā€™ and ā€˜A Bill to Amend Departments in RICOā€™ on the current docket.

4 Likes

Hi, neighborly health secretary here. How is that this bill is being ā€œfinalizedā€ but Iā€™ve never heard of it. As the governor it is extremely important to maintain transparency with the executive branch. This statement on its own shows no transparency at all.

So you want security guards to get shot by the cops? We all know this is gonna end with someone either going to jail, or getting shot because they were stupid utilizing a firearm.

5 Likes