BennamStyle for Senate

Good evening, citizens of Firestone. Today, I am announcing that I will be candidate for the Firestone Senate. I have basically decided to come out of retirement. I will talk to you about my experiences and what I will do for you, the Firestone citizens, as a Senator.

EXPERIENCES

I have been a citizen in the State of Firestone ever since June 2016. I began my whole career as a Senator in June 2016, and I have been re-elected to the Senate until the Governor election of May 2017, that election being when laffydecious was elected as Governor, and I became Lieutenant Governor with him. But unfortunately, he has been impeached and I became the Governor of Firestone from Mid-June to Mid-August. During those two months, I have signed many pieces of legislation that have allowed the State of Firestone to progress. After my resignation, I became a District Court Justice and have resigned after two months, going into semi-retirement. During the last term, I have been appointed as Temporary Senator by Governor OfficerVideoGame for only a week. But now, I am going back in public service and am willing to do my best to serve you, the Firestone citizens.

WHAT I WILL DO

I will do just like a congressman would do: Pass legislation that will help the State of Firestone to become stronger and to prosper. When a piece of legislation that slows down the State of Firestone’s progress must go through Congress, I will do my best to make sure that this piece of legislation does not go to the Governor’s desk. My goal as a Senator is simple: Help Firestone progress.

As a Senator, when you feel the need to talk, it will be a pleasure for me to have a discussion with you on Firestone’s issues and on Firestone’s future. If you need to talk to me, my door is always open. You can simply send me a DM on Discord. Here is my name: BennamStyle#0124

CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading my speech. If you want your voice to be heard, make sure you vote for me as your next Senator, and I will make your voice heard on the Senate floor.

Signed,
BennamStyle
Senate Candidate

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support fully!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Straphos

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support as long as ur not annoying

2 Likes

Support.

FrancisHUnderwood
Secretary of Commerce

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Definite support, I urge everybody to do the same.

1 Like

Elections are over.

1 Like