BendDerOver for Senate (July of 2022)

Although I think I’d disagree with most of your irl political takes I’m glad you can see sense on this one

3 Likes

I appreciate it. I can be a very sensible person when there isn’t a thread of arguments.

1 Like

i can see where you’re coming from as i’m from a catholic family (though i’m no longer catholic)

even though i might not agree with your statement, i do agree with some of your others in that reply

good luck with your campaign 🫡

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate discussing it with you.

2 Likes

thats basically everyones plans

We all know thats not gonna happen

BUT I SUPPORT

3 Likes

why we bringing up irl politics and abortions in this LOL

2 Likes

The dude asked, haha.

1 Like

Why do you believe this is necessary? and do you believe there’s public demand for such legislation?

2 Likes

I believe this is necessary for property security. Why would individual’s with bad intent come onto a property where the know armed security is present? People should have a right to show how they will defend their land and act in the case that their property and themselves are harmed. I only believe this should be allowed on private property (definitely not public, as this is a lego game). Keep in mind this only for CFL holders as well. It’s not like we’re giving criminals the ability to openly brand a firearm on private property, they do it anyways.

2 Likes

While I can understand your position, surely CFL holders can provide armed security to business properties without open carrying?

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely. It’s mostly to show the presence of security on the property. It’s not a ‘threat’, it’s more of a “now you know we are armed, and if you come onto our property with the specific goal of endangering our lives and the property, we will use our right given to us as CFL holders to protect ourselves.”

2 Likes

Supporwrj

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

May I ask what your old Discord activity status was which was saying something along the lines of the fact there are only two genders which is simple biology?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

That’s false. It said “pronouns are fake, biology is real”. That was clearly a joke and I do not care what people choose to identify as or what they are.

1 Like

Oh, I agree. I believe it’s against mine, it’s just people are allowed to have other opinions and I respect that.

1 Like

What exactly about it?

1 Like

It’s about 50/50. Most of the issues came from the Senate. I haven’t seen too many major problems with the House.

1 Like

Like I said, it was along the lines as I couldn’t remember the exact quote

Ok thanks for the clarification. Bit of advise, in the future, try to avoid those jokes.

1 Like