Being Elected to the House

First and foremost, I would like to thank you to those that supported me during the election period. I appreciate it very much. It is great to be elected by the people of Firestone to have this privilege.

As of right now, I am going to get adjusted to this role. Soon enough, I will be communicating with the heads and members of our state and county departments to assess their needs and how those needs can be brought up to the legislature.

I beg you to bear with me the first couple of days. It will take me some time to adjust to this position, which I am honored to hold. Legislation will hopefully start rolling out in the next week. It all depends on how soon I adjust to the office.

Sorry for the short speech, I didn’t have much time to type it up and wanted to release it as soon as possible.

Thank you,
FightingTheFlames
Representative - Firestone Legislature

P.S. You can view my board here. I will keep you, the public, updated on my legislation, what I vote for, my to-do list, etc.

P.P.S. You can leave suggestions here: https://goo.gl/forms/ePtelMNE6pjOUonq1

2 Likes

A bill to “Fight the Flames”

3 Likes

an amendment to expel mremote for being weeb plz

2 Likes

perhaps

2 Likes

A bill to give Attorney General power over LEOs lmao

2 Likes

he doesnt already?

2 Likes

No, not directly like how others would perceive him as “Head of Law Enforcement”

2 Likes

That’s interesting.

2 Likes

Allow Private aircraft to fly in v2

1 Like

Not sure if the developers would even allow that. It would cause a lot of lag

2 Likes

Congratulations, Representative.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

DM me if you need help with anything in house

2 Likes

Will do, thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes