Baron_Natertot8425 Gubernatorial Campaign

I have much mention.

4 Likes

I’m going to say this now before I am forced to hold my tongue, The Firestone Governor Election has a monopoly on it. Most would agree that Envelope and Rolerain would have a Governor Election Monopoly, but this year, I believe that OVG and Pwnzor’s campaign will be monopolized due to idiotic Firestone Citizens who only vote for people who are known well.

Just my little advice :slight_smile:

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Firestone Senator
Former Firestone State Patrol
Former Firestone Department of Corrections
Former Firestone Department of Homeland Secruity
Former Firestone National Guard Brigadier General
Secretary of Cringe

3 Likes

I don’t that it is not due to the amount of fame or popularity of a person or persons that determines whether or not they can receive the position they are running for. I mean yes, the people that have ran and that are running currently may have fame, but they also have loads of experience, and have amazing and detailed ideas that can better enhance the government. I am not saying that there is no people that vote for the rich, or more popular people, because I have seen it before. But the general population would not vote for someone due to their popularity, richness, etc.

3 Likes

No it is due to fame, The Governor Elections are just a big popularity contest basicly

3 Likes

Can’t support because you used to do crimes. I don’t want a governor who does crimes even if it’s just staying afk on the road.

3 Likes

didnt mean delete it, but what i was trying to say was if the people are voting for someone with popularity/fame, richness, why are you running?

3 Likes

I’m attempting to change the system which is why, Currently the Entire Executive Branch is to show your popularity and that needs to be changed, We have plenty of good politicians out there who just aren’t popular enoigh to get elected.

3 Likes

Please read through this from the “Baron should not be governor” post

3 Likes

I respect you for taking candidacy in this election and I think you are a very bright man who would definitely be capable of holding such office, however the popular vote current remains with OVG as he has (not meant in a hostile way) a lot more experience within Firestone than you currently do, and as a lot of people do not take this into mind, experience is a huge requirement while running for an office such as this.

If OVG and Pwn were not running I would definitely support you.

2 Likes

Yes thank you

2 Likes

supported and endorsed

3 Likes

Thank you, Any questions feel free to message me via here

3 Likes

ELECTION UPDATE

• Change to the campaign is that the Cabinet will be removed of all inefficient Secretaries and Deputy Secretaries for the Sub Cabinet
2 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

Signed,
TitanNation
Firestone Department of Justice - State Prosecutor
The Communist Party of Firestone - Justice Representative

3 Likes

Why lie to the Firestone public?

“You have no proof that I’ve been arrested by any police force within Firestone apart from V.1 ALPHA.”

V1 ALPHA, you claim. Criminal Record, 10/5/17.

October 10th, 2017. Sure you’re in requirements to run, but when you say you haven’t been arrested, yet you have been.

And a threat to my campaign? I really wouldn’t think that.

In no way shape or form is this harassment or slander; all I’m doing is pointing out that he lied in his reply. I am not trying to sway or influence any support. I’m just pointing it out.

3 Likes

I don’t care. This isn’t being rude, just stating my opinion.

2 Likes

Lt. Governor Game, You are attacking my campaign for unrecalled purposes on my memory of my ‘arrest’ and insulting all of those who support me, But thank you for the ‘attention’

3 Likes

Truly, this campaign is a rather joke. The Lieutenant Governor is most evidently an alt of Baron_Natertot8425.

3 Likes

It evidently is not, He ‘evidently’ copied my username, Please PM him and he will be able to explain his damn situation on why he copied my user

2 Likes

But Amer? Arent You @TACTlCALHAWK’s Alt?

4 Likes