Baron_Natertot8425 Gubernatorial Campaign

INDEX

• Governor Candidate Baron_Natertot8425
    *Lt. Governor Candidate Baron_Jay
    *Party Details and Reasoning

Hello Fellow Firestonians,

As many of you may know I am an Incumbent Senator since the 20th of September and have worked actively within the legislative branch. My current plan is to clear the legal mess we call the County Government as it is a major topic within the Public/Civilian Sector as well as within the State Government and there are several ways we can resolve this which can be found in a separate forum. That needs to be solved, As one person has stated “A Separate committee within the Senate should be created to appoint the Sheriff and Fire Chief” Which I completely agree with but this is not entirely about the County Issue, But mainly about why you the people should choose to elect me as your next Governor and I am going to give you several simple reasons why.

First one is I am a qualified and highly experienced official, I know my way in and out of the state and county government working in both for long periods of time. Which means I know the flaws of both systems and how to improve upon them, Secondly I plan on completely reforming the Judicial Branch as it seems to myself personally as if a Supreme Court was never fully established nor a proper way of getting judges picked and approved by the Senate. Thirdly, I will listen to you since it is apart of my parties rules to listen to the people as should be army parties but my party specializes in the Working and ordinary class of citizen of which a majority of you are and I am myself since I wouldn’t consider myself a prominent politician nor give myself a good chance at this race and many of you would say it is pure luck I became a Senator of which in part it most likely is but it has helped me form the mature from the County Government into state level.

I do not think that the Executive branch unlike it is depicted in almost every single governor’s mind especially “Emperor of Firestonia” Governor Kolibob which depicts the Executive branch as the most important when in reality it should be the Legislative Branch since they are the average legislatures they elect to write bills. But I am planning on restraining the boundaries of Executive Orders more since quite a few times I would say that go over their Limits of power. Finally, My final plan in office once I have finished the plans above is to get feedback from the people and see what I must change and do since all politicians press their own agenda when I simply don’t have one you the people are my agenda, making you happy and the government run smoothly.

Now, Since Baron_Jay is yet to create a Forum I by the authority of him have the power to create such documents with proof provided if you wish to DM me via Discord. I will be referring to the personal experiences and why I think he is qualified since he is not here to write his own speech I must write it from a third person perspective.
Baron_Jay Is a qualified candidate for Governor and Lt. Governor, He knows how to preside over the Senate via watching actual United States Senate Sessions and attending Firestone Senate Sessions, We are also able to communicate daily via School which is a major help for us in forming our campaign. This is a way we can have daily meetings discussing the matters of the state and government as a whole. Of which we do as he is my current Acting Chief of Staff of my Senate Office. Apart from that we cooperate well together and make coordinated decisions together, As he runs the back show to my office and campaign.

Now many of you disapprove of any sort of Communism after the bad reputation Stalin and his successors have placed on it and I completely understand that point of view from ANY stance. But the Fact is I am not a Stalinist which is a brutal communist regime. I am coming from the Marxist branch which says all people should be equal without the division of classes to get in the way of life and only taking what you need. In its foundation, it was a drastic step and it still is in modern society but if you think about it, It is the perfect ideals to be behind and Karl Marx also mentions the state must be run by the people, Not a dictator or appointed group of officials, That is why I am behind the party which is not Stalinist but Marxist which is a big difference. Thank you.

Sponsored by the Communist Party of Firestone
Sponsored by the Office of Senator Baron_Natertot8425

Signed,

Baron_Jay

4 Likes

first campaign speech
owo

3 Likes

I’d suggest trying to clean it up a little, since it seems like one long paragraph. But, good luck!

3 Likes

Yes, I wrote this in like 15 Minutes I’m still doing edits to it @LostInfinity

4 Likes

Okay, very interested to see what else you have.

4 Likes

Yes, I am in the processing of editing and adding right now, Just getting my Alpha Campaign out right now

4 Likes

i would’ve just put it up when its ready to reduce the amount of criticism. :thinking:

3 Likes

Edits are being made as we speak

4 Likes

also formatting looks a bit weird, like how @LostInfinity was saying “it looks like one long paragraph”.

3 Likes

Chopped it up a bit

4 Likes

Big one are my plans in office

4 Likes

Your campaign has exactly eight-hundred and twenty one words. I’ve been working on my campaign forum with my companion for nearly three and a half months and we so far got together a three-thousand, one-hundred and forty seven word campaign forum.

3 Likes

Intresting, It takes you 3000 words to explain your entire campaign while it only takes mine 821 words

3 Likes

I like detail.

3 Likes

I keep it bland for the people to understand + I don’t ever use my own agenda if I even have one which I barely do

3 Likes

The idea behind competitive speeches isn’t “who has the most word count.” It is “who has the best precise detailed plan when they enter office” etc.

6 Likes

Gentlemen, it is not a competition of who has the most product, but the one who has the best quality. To which they will bring to the table.

4 Likes

Made mine detailed with a clear idea as to what I shall do.

4 Likes

Point being, you don’t need more word count to get a point across.

I will make sure that all of the dogs jump over the fence.

versus

I will make sure that the brown dog, the black dog, and the tan dog, which result in being all the dogs within the cage, jump over the brown fence, the only fence bordering the entire cage.

The first example brings up the point that the user will make sure all the dogs jump over the fence.
The second example brings up the same point, except specifies what dogs and what fence, which is pretty much useless to mention.

7 Likes

Noted.

5 Likes